导购口语: This sweater is novel and fashionable in design. 这种羊毛衫款式新颖时尚。 T-shirts of this brand are especially popular with young people. 这种式样的T恤衫特别受青年人的青睐。 These style of watches are speci

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

All houses are unique. Even if they look the same from the outside, they are very different on the inside. I think houses are very interesting. I like looking at the way they are built and the style they are built in. In London there are many houses

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

DIALOG 70 NEIGHBORHOOD PROBLEM 1--We've got to do someting about the neighbor's dog! 2--Why? Has he been into your flower garden again? 1--The flower garden, the garbage can, and yesterday he started

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Yael: Don, are you eating my tulips? Don: Just having myself a little snack. Y: Of MY tulips? I brought those in here to brighten the place up, not for you to eat! And who eats flowers anyway? D: Have you seen that movie, Monsoon Wedding? There's a c

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

The cured meat adds to the Chinese tradition of flavour. 中国的味觉史就这样在腊味中延续着。 At a remote place in the Chinese mainland, you can experience a more ancient and aboriginal taste. 在远离香港闹市的内地山区,你可

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Do not always compete with other people Stop comparing yourself with them Be like a flower who never competes itself from the others It just blooms. Just be yourself. Never ask to be someone else.Remember, you are born unique and you will forever be.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Unit 10 Rainy Day Rose 第10单元 雨中的玫瑰 It was drizzling outside. I was standing at the bus stop when I noticed a woman standing in the rain instead of under the cover. 外面下着毛毛雨,我站在公交站牌前,看着一位女士毫

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

【英文原文】 Once upon a time, said the Linnet, there was an honest little fellow named Hans. Was he very distinguished? asked the Water-rat. No, answered the Linnet, I don't think he was distinguished at all, except for his kind heart, and his

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Of all animated beings this is the most elegant in form and the most brilliant in colors. The stones and metals polished by our arts are not comparable to this jewel of Nature. She has placed it least in size of the order of birds, maxime Miranda in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Broadcast: May 13, 2003 By Mario Ritter This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Most people have heard the sound of bees among flowers. Bees live almost everywhere in the world--except the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-社会广角

Broadcast: Feb 10, 2003 Two of Zimbabwe's most prominent athletes have issued a strongly-worded condemnation of the human rights situation in their country. They made their unexpected statement just b

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-体育专递

Mondo Bongo史密斯夫妇主题曲 演唱者:JoeStrummer 这是电影《史密斯夫妇》(Mr. Mrs. Smith)中的插曲,是由朋克代表班霸乐队TheClath的创作核心JoeStrummer带来的南美摇摆拉丁曲风的《Mondo Bongo》,电影中

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

I have learned English for many years, but I dont have a chance to speak foreigners before, last week, I happened to encounter a foreigner, I felt so excited, he needed my help. It was on Monday, I went to the flower shop to buy a flower for my frien

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Fruit 果实 What is a fruit? 什么是果实? Why do plants have fruits? 植物为什么会有果实? Where do fruits come from? 果实生长在哪里? A fruit is the house of seeds. 果实是存贮种子的地方。 Plants grow flowers to mak

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

The boy was not happy until someone told him that the flower was not hurt, and that the little bird would die if it could not get food from flowers. 直到有人告诉他花朵没有受伤,而小鸟如果不从花朵中找吃的就会饿死,他才高

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Starry, starry night paint满天星的夜里 Your palette blue and grey你的调色板呈蓝色和灰色 Look out on a summers day在夏天里 With eyes the know the darkness in my soul从我的眼睛里看到的只有黑暗 Shadows on the hills sketch the trees在我的心里上上形成的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

One kind has in its eye a little green knob just like the head of a pin; these are called pin-eyed. The other kind has a fringe of little yellow dust-spikes instead; such flowers are called thrum-eyed. 其中一种的眼中,有一个小小的绿球,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Lesson 68 The Hyacinth 第68课 风信子 The wild hyacinth is one of the most beautiful of the flowers of spring-time, and it is also one of the most abundant . In April, May, and June, we may find its flowers in many parts of the woods in such numb

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

In the centre of the flower is the green seed-vessel; and if we cut this across, we shall find that it is divided into three parts, each of which contains several young seeds. 位于花朵中间的就是绿色种皮, 我们将其切开, 就会发现,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

the power of location 灵感发源地 Supermarkets 超市 There are few places more neat and tidy than your area supermarket. Check out the nifty food packaging, the attractive (and efficient) shelf placement, the magazine section, the floral selecti

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening