Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 汪培珽分级书单(MP3+绘本) TOP50初级英文绘本

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 动物街64号 Zoo Lane 第四季

Exhibit Highlights Butterfly's Beauty, Diversity, Value to Ecosystem Flying Canvases They are gentle, colorful creatures that move with grace and flair. And in a warm and humid enclosure at the Smithsonians National Museum of Natural History in Washi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

Hi, I'm Nundu Janakiram, a product manager at Google. In this video series, we're talking about key aspects of Google business and how they affect you - our users. Today, I'd like to talk about ads. You know those text ads you sometimes see in your s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Hello, this is Sam speaking. 你好,我是萨姆。 Hello, Sam. This is Tina. 萨姆,你好,我是蒂娜。 Hi, Tina. Is Bobby there? 蒂娜,你好,博比在吗? No. He's at school. 不,他在学校。 It's Sunday today. We don't have a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

12-The Garden Frog was in his garden. Toad came walking by. What a fine garden you have, Frog, he said. Yes, said Frog. It is very nice, but it was hard work. I wish I had a garden, said Toad. Here are some flower seeds. Plant them in the ground, sai

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

Farmers all over the world know the importance and immutability of the seasons. They know that there is a season to plant and a season to harvest;Everything must be done in its own time. Although the rain pours down with the utmost relentlessness,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

玫瑰,玫瑰我爱你 Rose, Rose, I Love You 歌词 Rose, Rose I Love You Frankie Laine 图片1 Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart What is your future?, now we have to part Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away Flower of Malaya,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Spring has just sprung in the Northern Hemisphere, and that means an annual natural spectacular is just a couple of weeks away, deep in the heart of Texas. There are no other natural wonders in the rugged Texas Hill Country. No awe-inspiring canyons,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Now we're going to get some more of your Twitter poetry submissions. All this month, we're inviting you to send us your original poems of 140 characters or less. This week - quite a few have had what I suppose you could call poli

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Yael: Don, are you eating my tulips? Don: Just having myself a little snack. Y: Of MY tulips? I brought those in here to brighten the place up, not for you to eat! And who eats flowers anyway? D: Have you seen that movie, Monsoon Wedding? There's a c

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Beginners. Do you know what a Pointsettia is? It is something that grows in the ground and is sold here in the United States at Christmas time. It originates from Mexico and Central America. Often when you go into a supermarket, they are the first th

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. 秋天即是第二个春天,每片叶子都是花朵。阿尔贝加缪 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.12

Coextinction 绝种是指生物群体逐渐消失的过程。物种和较大族群常态性的灭绝,并由更进步的形式所取代,这是进化的正常过程。然而,从化石的记录来看,有时会出现整个科目的动物和植物都

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest