One of the best means of understanding the people of any nation is watching what they do with their non-working time. Most English men, women and children love growing things, especially flowers. Visitors to England in spring, summer, or autumn are l

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone! 我的花生命是短暂的,她只有四根刺可以保护自己,抵御世界,我却将她独自留在我的星

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.02

85 Plants Words Flower root stem trunk seed pollen fruit bark branch twig leaf bush jungle rainforest cactus desert savannah coniferous deciduous forest hardwood softwood blossom wood Cherry blossom rose petal bamboo Phrases Plant a tree Several spec

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

MAIN CHARACTERS: Eliza Doolittle (E): a poor flower girl who is ambitious to improve herself Professor Higgins (H): an expert in phonetics, convinced that the quality of a person's English decides his/her position in society Colonel Pickering (CP): a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语示范课

电影词典 tripod 三角架 美国俚语 剧中:Now , clear them back . clear back / clear out : 驱除 remove it ; get it out of way e.g. 1I want you to clear out all the trash from your room before she comes over. 在她来之前,你该把房间

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: At the same time, I see much more about the flower than he sees. I could imagine the cells in there. The complicated actions, which also have a beauty. 同时,我也能比他更深入地看这朵

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Ted Nugent was in love. Unfortunately, he wasnt in love with his wife. He was in love with his girlfriend. He had met Lauren at a car show. She was one of the pretty models who gave sales pitches extolling the wonders of the new cars. To impress her,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Come on, hurry! six-year-old Benny Alden said, tugging his sister Violets hand, practically dragging her down the sidewalk. Mama Tova just took the cupcakes out of the oven! Until a few months ago, the Aldens neighbor Maria Tovanoff, who was known to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 125 The Cupcake Caper

6 恐龙谷 安妮,看看这个!杰克大喊着,看看我找到了什么! 安妮已经上了山顶。 她正在忙着从木兰树上摘一朵花。 安妮,看!一块大奖牌! 但是安妮没有留心杰克。她正盯着山的另一侧的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

053 The Butterfly's finding a Bride There once was a butterfly flying gently. He was flying in the blue sky and was looking for his bride. 'Flower is the best bride for me!' The Butterfly thought, but there were too many flowers to choose only one. I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

human raise 人类 human rise 人权 import duty 进口税 identity card 身份证 information desk 问讯处 inclerry desk 问事处 income tax 所得税 labor force 劳动力 lavor trouble 肝炎 lung cancer 肺癌 labor market 劳动力市场 luxury goods 奢侈品 bill order 汇

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

苹果公司近期发布了一款革命性的无键盘的苹果笔记本电脑MacBook Wheel,其最大的卖点就是那个Wheel,传统的键盘被1个巨大触控圆盘(貌似iPod)代替了,但输入速度却可以用飞快来形容。 This world is buzzing over Apples latest must-have gadget, the MacBook Wheel,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed 有人说,爱是条河 容易将柔弱的芦苇淹没 Some say love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed 有人说,爱是把剃刀 会任由你的灵魂流血 Some say love it is a h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I need some flowers for my girl friend. No problem. Would you like some artificial carnations? Oh,no. Carnations are not very elegant. Artificial flowers have no passion. How much did you want to spend? Money is no object. Our most elegant flower is

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Happy birthday.You look so beautiful tonight. Thank you. This is for you. Oh,you're so sweet. Why not open it? Sure.Oh,It's a cat.It's so cute. Don,I really don't know how to thank you. I'm glad you like it. Her name's Lily. This's a real nice name.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The long and silky saffron filaments are the three deep red threads of the saffron flower. These are carefully picked from the flower by hand. Each kilogram of saffron is derived from about 150,000 such flowers. Pure saffron sells at high rate in Kas

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

Isaac: Can you keep it down in there? Im trying to write a song. Brittany: You are? What kind of song? Isaac: Its none of your business. Brittany: Come on. Tell me. Isaac: Its for Melanie. Brittany: Oh, its a love song. Thats so romantic. Are you goi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

My Fragile Treasure (Excerpt) Antoine De Saint-Exupry As the little prince dropped off to sleep, I took him in my arms and set out walking once more. I felt deeply moved, and stirred. It seemed to me that I was carrying a very fragile treasure. It s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

Try to Remember the Good Things多想想美好的事情When times become difficult (and you know they sometimes will), remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and happiness. 当你身陷困境的时候(你有时会),回想你生命

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

歌词大意:我的每分每秒都离不开你,没有什么能阻挡我们,没有你我无法生存,看到你我就会感到快乐。现在我可以告诉你,你无需害怕,你和我就像树叶和花朵,没有你我无法生活,如果

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲