Alicia! Henry said. Shes the recipe thief. Alicia? Alicia, who works for me at Sweets? Mama Tova said, surprised. Unfortunately, yes, Jessie said. Alicia stole the recipe. We need to talk to her. It should be easy to find her. Mama Tova looked around

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 125 The Cupcake Caper

Sato, a Japanese student, goes to a smiling class in Beijing. (S=Sato; T=teacher) S: Konbanwa, evali-badi! (everybody!)(The whole class laughs.) Ha!Ha!Ha! T: What on earth is that? S: Wow! You see. It

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Lemon Tree When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

As It Is - Nature:butterfly and how roosters know when to crow Hi there. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Today on As It Is, we are talking about nature. Specifically, about how roosters know when to crow, and one of the largest eggs the world has ever seen. But

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

5. The lawn needs to be trimmed regularly. 草地需要定期修剪。 还能这样说: The lawn needs a regular trim. You need to trim the lawn regularly. 应用解析: (as) regular as clockwork 极有规律; regular verbs 规则动词; regu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

今天我们来看一看感冒好了吗用英语怎么说: Have you gotten over your cold? D: Hi Lily, hows it going? Have you gotten over your cold? 嗨,Lily,你好吗?感冒好一点没? L: Im feeing much better. Thanks for asking. 我好多了

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

He sees a butterfly. It is near a flower. It leaves the flower. It goes to another flower. He watches the butterfly. It is pretty. It has orange and black wings. It has little white spots on the wings. Its wings are thin. He tries to grab the butterf

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Guess what plant is purple and smells wonderful. You are right! It is lavender, a small and beautiful flower. During my summer vacation, I would like to liven up my garden with lavender. First, I will

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I am an old woman named after my mother My old man is another child that's grown old If dreams were lightning thunder was desire This old house would have burnt down a long time ago Make me an angel that flies from Montgom'ry Make me a poster of an o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Bicycle tricycle take me far with My hands on your handlebars. I can't be homecoming queen for every boy That falls in and out of love with me. I won't look back I've been here before I've been here before I'll turn my back Whatever it takes to let h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

BARBARA KLEIN: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember. Today we tell about the beauty and science of orchids, some of natures most interesting flowers. Orchids at the U.S. Botanic Garden

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2016-08-02 Smelly 'Corpse' Flower To Bloom in Washington, DC 尸臭魔芋花在华盛顿植物园盛开 This is What's Trending Today: A rare flower, called the titan arum, is about to blossom at the U.S. Botanic Garden. Unlike most flowers

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

D: (X'mas eve) Bob: We're passing Mike's house! Helen: Let's give Mike a wide berth! Claire: No wait! I want to see why he's always so busy! (Looking through the window) He's baking cakes! Bob: With the chocolate I saw him buy earlier! Claire: He's g

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

代词的作用,是为了避免多次重复出现人名或地名或事件、简化而成的一类词。说白了就是“替代”,所以弄清楚它“ 替代的是什么 ”非常重要。 +++++

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Good morning , my buddies. I'm so glad to meet you via network. I'm hoping that we could spend a wonderful morning together.大家好,我是Juliet, 很高兴又和大家在空中见面了。希望能和您在此度过一个美好的清晨。 【直击

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

It is Lily's birthday. She gets out of bed. Nobody says anything to her. Her mom takes her to school. Her friends do not say anything. The teacher does not say anything. Lily is sad. Lily walks home alone. She opens the door. Her friends and family a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

A hornet sting is agony, but for now its distracted, intent on cutting away a piece of grasshopper, small enough to carry back home. Success! The white feather hardly slows the hornet, and more importantly, it can be seen. Now the hunter is the hunte

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

走出那个甜甜的SWEETBOX.Jade Valerie We Can Run Spare a thought or two Cause I know their heavy keep them safe for you And I'll hold it steady Don't know what to do, Who really does Just let me pull it through Let me sink down with you No mor

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

/f/ 唇齿摩擦辅音。发音时下唇轻触上齿,气流由唇齿间通过,形成摩擦音。这是个清辅音,发音时送气强,但声带不振动。 [] 双唇微开,舌头伸出来,上下齿轻咬住舌尖,将气流从牙齿的缝隙

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

购买字画 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I'm interested in Chinese antiques. A:我对中国古董很感兴趣。 B:We have a great variety of Chinese antiques. Besides, we have landscape painting, figure painting and flower-and bird painting. B:我们

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话