突破口语之情景对话(9):Having a date佳人有约 9. Having a date. 佳人有约 A: Where are you going, Lily? B: Dad, I've already told Mom. I'm going out tonight. A: Whom with? You mean you're going on a date? C: Lily is eighteen years old. She's not a baby

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 突破口语

Agriculture Report - A Flower in Winter: The Story of the Poinsettia 农业报道 - 圣诞花一品红的故事 From VOA Learning English, this is the Agriculture Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Poinsettias

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

What arc the parts of a flower? Flowers can have male parts and female parts. The female parts make eggs that become seeds. The male parts make pollen. Pollen is a powdery material that is needed by the eggs to make seeds. To make seeds, pollen and e

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

008 Thumbelina Once upon a time, there lived a woman who had no children. The woman went to a sorcerer and begged, I want to raise a pretty baby. The sorcerer then gave her a flower seed. As soon as the seed was planted, a tulip blossomed forth. From

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

TO THE VIRGINS,TO MAKE MUCH OF TIME Gather ye Rose-buds while may, Old Time is still a flying: And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying. The glorious lamp of heaven,the Sun. The higher be's a getting: The sooner will his Race be

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 The Flower Market 逛花市 Kathy and Evan ride to one of the city's flower markets. 凯西和艾凡骑车到市内的一个花市。 K:This is heaven! I love these bik

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

00:-1.00]1.Listen to the dialogue and circle the things Lily needs [00:-2.00]to buy for her birthday party. [00:-3.00]2.Listen to the dialogue and fill in Jenny's timetable

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语六年级上册(一起)

1. I am thinking what gift go give my mother. 我在想给妈妈送什么礼物。 还能这样说: What gift should I buy for my mother? I am not sure what present is good for my mother. 谚语: Gifts from enemies are dangerous. 敌人的礼物是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I am thinking what gift go give my mother. 我在想给妈妈送什么礼物。 还能这样说: What gift should I buy for my mother? I am not sure what present is good for my mother. 谚语: Gifts from enemies are dangerous. 敌人的礼物是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. When the flowers open out, the tantalizing aroma perfumes the air. 花盛开时,到处弥漫着诱人的芳香。 还能这样说: The air is full of aroma when the flowers come out. The blossomed flowers make the air aromatous. 应用解析:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Please take the flower-bed as the background. 请把花坛作为背景。 Will you take a picture for us please? 请问您能为我们照张相吗? Certainly. 当然了。 Please take the flower-bed as the background. 请把花坛作为背景。 Al

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

DIALOG 70 1--We've got to do someting about the neighbor's dog! 2--Why? Has he been into your flower garden again? 1--The flower garden, the garbage can, and yesterday he started digging holes in the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

1. I think you can buy some ___________ at that store. A. hardware store B. bakery C. pharmacy 2. He's going to drop by and buy __________________. A. flower shop B. auto shop C. candy store 3. She's _____________________________ for the week. A. car

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

015 The Anemone It was winter with cold air and strong wind. A seed was still lying down in the bulb under the ground covered with snow. One day, it was raining, and the raindrops that soaked into the thick ground, touched the bulb and told stories o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

PETER RABBIT SAVES THE COLUMBINE 兔子彼得拯救耧斗菜 THORNTON W. BURGESS 桑顿W伯吉斯 The very last sentence in this story says 这个故事的最后一句话是: Why, oh, why, do people want to destroy such beautiful things? 为什么?

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

O papa! I have stung my hand with that nettle. 哦!爸爸!那棵荨麻蜇到了我的手。 father says: Well, my dear, I am sorry for it; but pull up that large dock leaf you see near it; 爸爸说:亲爱的,我为你感到难过;拔下一片

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Just the same as I do, replied Florence, calmly. 这正是我想做的,弗罗伦丝平心静气地说, Have you not noticed that the little girl never comes without looking wistfully at the opening buds? 你难道没注意到,那小姑娘哪次来

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Emily Dickinson was born in 1830 and lived all of her 56 years in Amherst, Massachusetts where, during her lifetime, she was celebrated more as a gardener than a poet. Gardening in mid-Victorian times was thought to be a more appropriate activity for

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Some say love it is a river That drowns the tender reed Some say love it is a razor That leaves your soul to bleed Some say love it is a hunger An endless aching need I say love it is a flower And you it''s only seed It''s the heart afraid of breakin

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

F: Em~um?? Ahh! Will you stop that?? R: Now it's hidden where you'll never find it. So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it? F: ?? R: Sell it? F: No!! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair, is to get out of it. Literally. R: Wait, y

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音