Passage 18 Flowering Plants What are the parts of a flower? Flowers can have male parts and female parts. The female parts make eggs that become seeds. The male parts make pollen. Pollen is a powdery material that is needed by the eggs to make seeds

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(567) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

Roses are my favourite flower. They are the perfect flower beautiful in every way. I love the shape of roses and their beautiful colours. Looking at them is like looking at a wonder of nature. The colours are so deep and pure. A white rose is the whi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

All houses are unique. Even if they look the same from the outside, they are very different on the inside. I think houses are very interesting. I like looking at the way they are built and the style they are built in. In London there are many houses

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

1.有趣的漫画 Who will help me water the flower? 谁将帮我浇花? I will, said the bird. 小鸟说:我可以帮你。 Who will help me water the grass? 谁将帮我灌溉草地? I will, said the mouse. 老鼠说:我可以帮你。 2.写一

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2B

A Flower in Winter: The Story of the Poinsettia From VOA Learning English, this is the Agriculture Report in Special English. Poinsettias are the best-selling potted flowering plant in the United States. Red poinsettias are a traditional part of Chri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Unit 8 We Mustn't Pick the Flowers mustn't=must not 不允许;不应该 pick 摘 line 沿着...排列;排队;线 line up 排队 be going to 准备;打算 park 公园 lesson 课 leave 留下;离开 need 需要 you'll=you will 你将 notebook 笔记本

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 广州小学五年级 (上) 课本(2003)

Module 3 Plants Unit 7 Let's Go to the Flower Show flower of course camera photo 花 当然 照相机 照片 take photos grass banyan rest 拍照 草 榕树 休息 take a rest tired rose lily 休息一会 疲倦 玫瑰 白合花 tulip sunflower oak t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 广州小学五年级 (上) 课本(2003)

Module 3 Plants Unit 7 Let's Go to the Flower Show flower 花 of course 当然 camera 照相机 photo 照片 take photos 拍照 grass 草 banyan 榕树 rest 休息 take a rest 休息一会 tired 疲倦 rose 玫瑰 lily 白合花 tulip 郁金香 sunfl

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 广州小学五年级 (上) 课本(2003)

AS IT IS 2013-11-01 Scientists Say Air Pollution Threatens Honeybees 科学家说空气污染威胁着蜜蜂 From VOA Learning English this is As It Is. Welcome back. Im Caty Weaver. Today, we go to a school near Washington where meals are being serv

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

英语散文阅读:失落的时候,这十句话说给自己听 1.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

AZUZ: You know, you can tell some people that something tastes disgusting and they just got to try it anyway for themselves. This plant is kind of like that. It`s called titan arum, aka, the corpse flower. 你知道,你可以告诉一些人某种食物

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年7月

Katherine:Moray! Let me introduceyou to my dearest friend, Jocelin. Moray: I've heard a great deal about you, MrsBrookmire. Katherine's compliments were fulsome, but not fulsome enough.Welcome to my store. Jocelin: I am utterlyenchanted. I suspect I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

unit 212 电话问候 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hi,dear, I've got your voice at last. A:嗨,亲爱的,终于听到你的声音了。 B:Hi, darling, I am thinking it is the time of your calling. B:嗨.亲爱的,我正在想是时候你打电

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

06 Windflowers Seals and Crofts Windflowers, Windflowers, My father told me not to go near them. He said feared them always And he told me that they carried him away. Windflowers, Beautiful windflowers, I couldn't wait to touch them, to smell them I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

Welcome back, came a soft, lovely voice. Jackopened his eyes. It was Morgan! They hadn't seen Morgan in a longtime. Morgan! cried Annie. She threw her arms around the enchantress. Jackjumped up and hugged Morgan, too. It's good to see you both, said

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

As the flower's heat increases, a cloud of odor rises up. The foul perfume carries far and wide. It doesn't go unnoticed. Carrion beetles arrive on the scene. The beetles come in search of a feast of warm decaying flesh, but they've been tricked. Sli

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

She liked a certain plant in the Manhattan flower shop. The clerk said it was $400. She said, I want this delivered to a restaurant. Today is its grand opening. But I must be there before the plant arrives. So, can you call me at work when it leaves

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

This is the fortress that I built Cold and uninviting You stumbled on its stones last night Beneath the trailing ivy These are the shoes that I had worn When it was on that day last winter when You left me frozen and forlorn I swore I'd never know yo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed Some say love, it is a hunger an endless aching need I say love is a flower And you, it's only seed It's the heart afraid of breaking

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can do whatever the hell you want to. 想干嘛,就干嘛! Just like a flower will wither if you don't water it, a relationship will suffer without proper care and attention. Do you have a f

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening