I packed a few of my belongings Left the life that I was living Just some memories of it Mostly the ones I can\'t forget Whenever you need me I\'ll be here Until then my dear I\'m going, I\'m going, I\'m going there Don\'t ask me to make time To trav

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Reiko: Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower, only with one flower. Anili: Oh, really! Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan i

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Reiko: Ikebana, it's an art of flowers. It's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower, only with one flower. Anili: Oh, really? Reiko: The flower arrangement in Japan is not only de

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 百朗2013高考听力快速版

And now six years have already gone by...I have never yet told this story. 到现在,一点不错,已经有六年了我还从未讲过这个故事。 The companions who met me on my return were well content to see me alive. 同伴们重新见到了

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

2003 考研写作样句 5、As is depicted in the two drawings, a flower in a greenhouse is destroyed when exposed to the storm. 【译文】如两幅图所示,温室里的一棵花朵当被放到暴风雨中时便被摧毁。 【分析】本句常用

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

be careful 当心,小心 careful 小心的,仔细的 drop 摔,滴落 flower 花 front 前,前面 in front of 在 前面 put something on the table 把放在桌子上 vase 花瓶

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Mother’s Day Is More than Flowers By Michael Smalley Smalley Relationship Center, www.smalleyonline.com Every Mother’s Day millions of moms receive the customary card, bouquet of flowers, and if t

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Flowers are a true gift from God. Theyre beautiful. All of them. One of lifes pleasures is looking at flowers. If you look at them really closely, its amazing just how beautiful they are. Their colours are so rich and deep. I dont know of anything in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

My Pretty Rose Tree 我漂亮的玫瑰树 A flower was offered to me, 有人送给我一朵花, Such a flower as May never bore; 五月里从没有这样的花。 But I said, 'I've a pretty rose tree,' 但我说我有一棵漂亮的玫魂树, And

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Seeds 种子 A little seed for me to sow 我要播下一粒小小的种, A little earth to make it grow 让他长在一小块土壤中。 A little hole, a little pat, 一个小坑,一堆泥土, A little wish, and that is that. 许个小小心愿,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

A sepal, petal, and a thorn Upon a common summer's morn - A flask of Dew - A Bee or two - A Breeze - a caper in the trees - And I'm a Rose! A few lines and there is an idyllic summer image. She herself becomes the rose. In her is the sepal protecting

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Kenya's Flower Industry Grows For some industries, Christmas or New Years celebrations are the busiest times of year. But for Kenyas flower growers, the biggest holiday is Valentines Day. Workers in the city of Navaisha, the center of Kenyas flower i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Sweet Leilani 电影《威基基婚礼》甜美的蕾拉妮 演唱者:Bing Crosby Sweet Leilani Heavenly flower Nature fashioned roses kissed with dew And then she placed them in a bower It was the start of you. Sweet Leilani Heavenly flower I drea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Where Have All the Flowers Gone? 这是一首著名的反战歌曲,据说是越战期间美國進步歌手皮特?西格创作的。前一阵子美国打伊拉克的时候,中央电视台国际频段的专题报道曾经在片子中使用过这首歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

茉莉花- 索菲娅格林 好一朵美丽的茉莉花 好一朵美丽的茉莉花 芬芳美丽满枝桠 又香又白人人夸 让我来 把你摘下 送给别人家 茉莉花呀 茉莉花 茉莉花呀 茉莉花 嘿。。。 outing in the garden.outi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

This pack seem prepared to allow their young a brief foray to experience the world beyond their den. Even in Yellow Stone it is extremely rare to see wolf pups like this. Before long they are summoned back into the forest by the pack. It will be wint

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart What is your future?, now we have to part Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away Flower of Malaya, I cannot stay Make way, oh, make way for my Easte

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

我的爱情 犹如青草, 藏在深山。 它郁郁葱葱, 却无人知晓。 My love is like the grasses Hidden in the deep mountains. Though its abundance increase, There is none that knows. 我一直孤独入眠, 睡梦中你出现在我的眼

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

I feel your presence Into my soul I want revenge - and drink his blood You are my only - hope in this night Take my dead heart Help me to bring its to life Erase my pain, erase all my pain I cannot cry for my love everyday You are the way, you are th

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

托福阅读长难句:动物生存能力 If it were not for this faculty, they would devour all the food available in short time and would probably starve themselves out of existence. (虚拟语气) 【译句】如果不是具有这种能力,它们

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语