Left Hand Free-Alt-J Hey shady baby I'm hot Like the prodigal son Pick a battle eenie meenie miney moe Hey flower you're the chosen one Well your left hand's free And your right's in a grip With another left hand Watch his right hand slip Towards his

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

Today is Mothers Day. Early in the morning, my mother does the housework as usual. I want to give her a surprise, so I decide to buy her some flowers. When I walk home after school, I take out my savings to go into a flower shop. The seller recommend

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

将地球上所有植物的种子都存储起来,形成我们的植物种子王国。已经有些植物是濒临灭绝的了.... Rob: Hello! Im Rob, this is 6 Minute English - and today, I'm joined by Yvonne. Hello, Yvonne. Yvonne: Hi Rob! Rob: Tod

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Benjamin Frankin wondered about(at) lightning. He combined his curiosity with imagination and carried out his well-known experiment to show that lightning and an electric spark are the same thing. Cur

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

[00:04.68]I just I need to know that its possible 我只想知道,有没有可能 [00:09.16]that two people can stay happy together forever. 两个人能永远幸福的生活在一起 [00:13.08]Well, its not easy, thats for sure. 首先可以肯定,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱诺

开学第一天,Phil本想好好陪陪Claire,却不小心挑起了夫妻间的竞争。Mitchell 不小心让Lily撞到了头,随之又把 Lily锁在了车里。Jay对Manny穿着传统斗蓬上学校极力反对,Gloria对斗蓬没有意见,可

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I tou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Stem 茎 A stem is a part of a plant. 茎是植物的一部分。 It helps to hold up the flower. 它帮着支撑花朵。 It also moves water from roots to leaves. 它也能把根部的水运输到叶子那里。 What is the tallest tree with the ta

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

Denial--sugababes Somewhere in the back of my mind Secretly I know you will find Me amongst the blushing and glow Deep beyond the things I don't show Mystery's a beautiful thing What a gift a woman can bring Never let it out just like that Let him sl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

she's gonna be alright.. Hey hey heyeah huhhhyeah There's a girl livin' in this town Shes got her head up in the sky but her feet are on the ground There's a girl livin' on my street She knows outside her little world Somehow ends are gunna meet And

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Sometimes affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom. 语音讲解: 单词发音 affection /əˈfekʃn/ shy /ʃaɪ/ blossom 英 /ˈblɒsəm/ 美 /ˈblɑːsəm/ 词间连读 sometimes affection is a shy flower /ˈsʌmtaɪmzəˈfekʃnɪzəʃ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Hi, Susie. Susie? 嗨,苏西。苏西? Oh, sorry. Good morning, Taylor. 哦,抱歉。早上好,泰勒。 What are you doing? 你在做什么呢? I'm reading about plants and gardens. I'm learning interesting things. 我在都有关植物和花

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet! 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想! Ill think of you every step of the way. 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。 Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here wa

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

牵牛花 Morning Glory 手种牵牛花,接连有三四年了。水门汀地没法下种,种在十来个瓦盆里。泥是今年又明年反复用着的,无从取得新的泥来加入,曾与铁路轨道旁种地的那个北方人商量,愿出

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

When the day is done And there's no one else around While I'm lying here in bed You're in my heart, You're in my head You're all I need, You're all I need There are a million voices Calling out my name But You're the One I want to hear So make the ot

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

50 Pretty Baby Girl Names Are you looking for a baby name that is as pretty as you know your baby girl will be? From beautiful flower names to long romantic names and feminine old-fashioned names, check out our pick of 50 pretty baby names for girls.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:Lemon Tree Lemon Tree When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me, Come here and take a lesson from the lovely lemon tree. Don*t put your faith in love, my boy. My father said to me, I fear you*ll find that love is like the lov

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Without passion,even the most compelling vision will wither on the vine. 没有激情,即使是最激动人心的愿景也将无果而终。 Without passion, your energy and enthusiasm will flag when you encounter inevitable obstacles. 没有激情,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

1.The Champa Flower 1.金色花 Supposing I became a champa flower, just for fun, and grew on a branch high up that tree. 假如我变成一朵金色花,只是为了好玩,长在那棵树的高枝上, and shook in the wind with laughter and dan

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

LESSON 41 THE BOY THAT LIKED PLAY 第四十一课 贪玩的孩子 One fine day in summer, a very little boy was sent to school by his mother. 在夏天的一个好天气里,一位妈妈把自己的小儿子送到了学校。 But she knew that he wa

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册