Who doesn't love to have the nice white lily as part of the Easter gift? In fact, the lovely white trumpet lily has been enjoying a great favor in being included as a principal item for church decoration for quite some time. A perfect gift of nature

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Each country in Britain has its own floral emblem. 英国的每个地区都有其代表性的花。 England - rose 英格兰玫瑰 The national flower of England is the rose. The flower has been adopted as England's emblem since the time of the Wars

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Seeds 种子 A seed becomes a plant. 种子长成植物。 You sow seeds in the ground and they become plants. 你在土地里播种,它们就会长成植物。 The young plant grows up to be an adult plant, then it has fruit and flowers. 幼苗长大

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

Vienna Teng - The Tower 专辑:Waking Hour The one who survives by making the lives 她曾迫于生计 of others worthwhile 背离自己 she's coming apart 如今在我眼前 right before my eyes 她的伪装都已碎去 The one who depends on the se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

导购口语: What kind of flowers would you like to buy? 你想要买什么花呢? Carnation is the best flower for mothers. 康乃馨是送给天下母亲最好的花。 The bods will soon blossom into flowers. 花蕾很快就会绽放成花朵的。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Good morning, Linda! 早上好,琳达! Hi, Susie. What are you doing? 嗨,苏西。你在做什么? I'm looking at pictures of flowers. 我在看花的照片。 Why? Do you need them for a news report? 为什么?你需要这些花来制作一

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

By Hans Christian Andersen (1842) All the songs of the east speak of the love of the nightingale for the rose in the silent starlight night. The winged songster serenades the fragrant flowers. Not far from Smyrna, where the merchant drives his loaded

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The flower coughed. 花儿咳嗽了一阵。 But it was not because she had a cold. 但并不是由于感冒。 I have been silly, she said to him, at last. I ask your forgiveness. Try to be happy... 她终于对他说道:我方才真蠢。请你原谅

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Then one morning, exactly at sunrise, she suddenly showed herself. 然后,在一天的早晨,恰好在太阳升起的时候,她开放了。 And, after working with all this painstaking precision, she yawned and said: 她已经精细地做了那么

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

His face turned from white to red as he continued: 他的脸气得发红,然后又接着说道: If some one loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to l

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

The little prince crossed the desert and met with only one flower. 小王子穿过沙漠。他只见过一朵花, It was a flower with three petals, a flower of no account at all. 一个有着三枚花瓣的花朵,一朵很不起眼的小花 Good

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

听歌学英语:澄澈温柔的The Tower The one who survives by making the lives of others worthwhile she's coming apart right before my eyes The one who depends on the services she renders to those who come knocking she's seeing too clearly what sh

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐咖啡厅:Kelly Clarkson - Hello 相关介绍 :凯莉布里安妮克拉克森 (Kelly Brianne Clarkson),凯莉克拉克森,是美国著流行音乐名歌手, 作词人和女演员。克拉克森在2002年第一季《美国偶像》胜出

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Although this image may seem like something that would only happen in a dream, photographer Nick Meek to bring that vision to life in a stunning campaign for Sony's new 4K TV. In total, 8 million flower petals were collected and released onto the lus

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

天气变暖,万物复苏,春雨绵绵,是不是按捺不住心中激动之情,向往漫步曲径小道,醉心于那一片姹紫嫣红的花海中呢? 沐浴于阳光之下,坐看云卷云舒,偷得浮生半日闲,也道快哉快哉! 是

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

LESSON 5 The humming-bird 第五课 蜂鸟 Under the shade of a tree, at the end of one of the twigs, hangs a tiny little nest. 在树荫下,树梢中,挂一个小巢. It swings in the air, and is as light as a feather; for it is made chiefly of moss

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 5 Early rising 第五课 早起 Get up, little sister; the morning is bright, 快起床,小妹妹,看早晨多么明亮, And the birds are all singing to welcome the light: 所有的小鸟都唱着歌来欢迎这些光芒; The buds are

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

LESSON 7 The bee 第七课 蜜蜂 I love to see the busy bee, 我喜欢看着忙碌的蜜蜂 I love to watch the hive: 我喜欢观察蜂房 When the sun is hot they linger not 即使艳阳高照,他们也不偷懒 It makes them all alive. 工作让他

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

B: Excuse me, sir. Buy a flower for the pretty lady? You. B`: Darling, Who let this miserable creature in? B:Please, I' m trying to earn money so I can go to Yale. It's my dream, it is always has been. B`: Yale? You foolish little girl. That dream is

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音