The City Bank. May I help you, sir? Yes, I'd like to close my account. May I have your name, please? Adam Smith. Alright, what's your address? 56 Edison Ave, Ap#39, Los Angeles. When would you like your account closed? Next Friday. Okay. Where would

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Lesson 13 Home 第十三课 居家 April 29 4月29日 A Fresh Garden for Spring! 满园香花迎春天! Read it! 读读看! Spring is here! Abby is happy. 春天来了!雅碧很开心, She loves fresh flowers. 她很喜欢鲜花, Maybe she

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I soon learned to know this flower better. 很快我就进一步了解了这朵花儿。 On the little prince's planet the flowers had always been very simple. 在小王子的星球上,过去一直都生长着一些只有一层花瓣的很简单的花

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

A sepal, petal, and a thorn Upon a common summer's morn - A flask of Dew - A Bee or two - A Breeze - a caper in the trees - And I'm a Rose! A few lines and there is an idyllic summer image. She herself becomes the rose. In her is the sepal protecting

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

You Are like a Flower Oh, you are like a flower, So fair and pure and blest; I gaze at you, and sadness Steals softly into my breast. I feel I must lay my hands on Your forehead with a prayer That God in Heaven should keep you So blest and pure and

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Ill be a tree Ill be a tree, if you are its flower, 我愿是一棵树,如果你是那树上的花, Or a flower, if you are the dew---- 或是一朵花,如果你是那花上的晨露, Ill be the dew, if you are the sunbeam, 抑或晨露,如果

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

AGRICULTURE REPORT - A Flower in Winter: The Poinsettia's Story By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. In many colder no

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

植物可分为grass 草本植物和tree乔木两大类。一般来说,枝干持续生长一年以上的可归为tree,反之就是grass。 植物的root根埋在土里是为了吸收水分和营养。植物的茎用英语说是stem。但是,一般

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Flower gleam and glow, 花儿闪亮 Let your power shine 魔法绽放 make the clock reverse, 时间逆转 Bring back what once was mine 还吾本相 Heal what has been hurt, 愈人之伤 change the fate's design. 逆命而上 Save what has been lost

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Come here, Lucy, and listen! What is in this flower? 露西,过来,听,花里面是什么? Oh mother! it is a bee. I wonder how it came to be shut up in the flower! 噢,妈妈!是蜜蜂。我不知道它是怎么被花关在里面的。 I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

结果状语从句常由so… that 或 such…that引导,掌握这两个句型,首先要了解so 和 such与其后的词的搭配规律。 比较:so和 such 其规律由so与such的不同词性决

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Rose, Rose I Love You Frankie Laine Rose, Rose, I love you with an aching heart What is your future now we have to part? Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away Flower of Malaya, I cannot stay Make way, oh, make way, for my Eastern Rose Men c

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The stars are beautiful because of a flower that cannot be seen. What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well. 语音讲解 单词发音 desert n.沙漠;荒原;应得的赏罚 because conj.因为 beautiful adj.美丽的 美音中

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. 语音讲解 单词发音 blooms v.开花 adversity n.逆境;不幸;灾难;灾祸 rare adj.稀有的;稀薄的;半熟的 连词发音 blooms in adversity is 轻读重读

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The very young flowers of the buttercup are called buds. On the outside of each bud we see five little green leaves. These keep the bud safe from the cold and from the rain. 毛茛的花, 在很小的时候, 叫做花蕾。每一个花蕾的外面, 我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

LESSON 6 Bees 第六课 蜜蜂 I Look at that bee on the flower. See how it shakes its wings, and works with its little feet. 看看在那花儿上的蜜蜂。观察它是怎样挥动翅膀的,怎样辛勤劳作的。 Ah! it is off to another flowe

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

Subject: He is such a bean brain. 第一,迷你对话 A: He is such a bean brain. He actually did not know my favorite flower is orchid. 他真是个大笨蛋,竟然不知道我钟爱的花是兰花。 B: What did you expect? All men are the same

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject : It costs an arm and a leg. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I love the kind of flower. However, I dont think Im going to buy it because it costs an arm and a leg. 我喜欢这种话,由于它太贵了,所以我不准备买它。 B: You have to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

1、尽量按照总分的结构进行叙述,单刀直入,这也是西方人习惯的表达方式。由一句主题句引出观点与中心,让考官能够清晰地得知叙述的主题,从而打下良好的基础。如果在考题中出现了问

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Love Philosophy 爱的哲理 The fountains mingle with the river; And the rivers with the ocean, 泉水流入江河江河与海洋汇聚, The winds of heaven mix forever with a sweet emotion; 空中的清风彼此吹拂满怀着柔情蜜意。 Noth

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读