双语有声阅读:一朵白蔷薇
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:双语有声阅读
英语课
How come I stand alone by the river?
怎么独自站在河边上?
The hazy sky is that dawn or dusk? Where can I inquire?
这朦胧的天色,是黎明还是黄昏?何处寻问,
I simply feel I am in an ocean of flowers,
只觉得眼前竟是花的世界。
amid the flowers mixed a few white roses.
中间杂着几朵白蔷薇。
There she comes,she comes down from the hill.
她来了,她从山上下来了。
With a bunch of flowers in hands,
手里抱着一大束花。
she appears in a plain white dress with beautiful make up.
靓妆着,仿佛是一身缟白。
Come hither,give you a white rose,you may pin on the lapel.
我说,你来,给你一朵白蔷薇,好簪在襟上。
I say. She beams with a word,but I can not hear.
她微笑说了一句话,只是听不见。
However,I seem to no pick one,
然而似乎我竟没有摘,
and she does not wear it,holding the flowers still,she walks forward.
她也没有戴,依旧抱着花儿,向前走了。
Looking up the path she passed,
抬头望她去路,
I can see both sides of the path covered with blooming flowers,drooping flowers,and fallen flowers.
只见得两旁开满了花,垂满了花,落满了花。
I suppose white flower is better than red flower all the time;
我想白花终比红花好;
yet why didn't I pick one,and she didn't wear one?
然而为何我竟没有摘,她也竟没有戴?
What's the place forward?
前路是什么地方,
Why not go with her?
为何不随她走去?
It's over,the flowers disappear,
都过去了,花也隐了,
and the dream awakes,
梦也醒了,
what may be ahead?
前路如何?
If I had picked one,had she been wearing it?
便摘也何曾戴?
n.坚持不懈,不屈不挠
- It may take some perseverance to find the right people.要找到合适的人也许需要有点锲而不舍的精神。
- Perseverance leads to success.有恒心就能胜利。
n.圣所,圣堂,寺庙;禁猎区,保护区
- There was a sanctuary of political refugees behind the hospital.医院后面有一个政治难民的避难所。
- Most countries refuse to give sanctuary to people who hijack aeroplanes.大多数国家拒绝对劫机者提供庇护。