6Now Jericho was tightly shut up because of the Israelites. No one went out and no one came in. 2Then the Lord said to Joshua, See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. 3March around the city once with a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

42When Jacob learned that there was grain in Egypt, he said to his sons, Why do you just keep looking at each other? 2He continued, I have heard that there is grain in Egypt. Go down there and buy some for us, so that we may live and not die. 3Then t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

5This is the written account of Adam's line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them man. 3When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

38At that time, Judah left his brothers and went down to stay with a man of Adullam named Hirah. 2There Judah met the daughter of a Canaanite man named Shua. He married her and lay with her; 3she became pregnant and gave birth to a son, who was named

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

The devil fetch that harpooneer,thought I,but stop,could not I steal a march on himbolt his door inside,and jump into his bed, not to be wakened by the most violent knockings?It seemed no bad idea;but upon second thoughts I dismissed it. For who coul

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

I 'll break it for him,said I,now flying into a passion again at this unaccountable farrago of the landlord's. It's broke a'ready,said he. Broke,said IBROKE,do you mean? Sartain,and that's the very reason he can not sell it,I guess. Landlord,said I,g

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Should you ever be athirst in the great American desert,try this experiment, if your caravan happen to be supplied with a metaphysical professor. Yes,as every one knows,meditation and water are wedded for ever. But here is an artist.He desires to pai

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

So fare thee well,poor devil of a Sub Sub,whose commentator I am.Thou belongest to that hopeless,sallow tribe which no wine of this world will ever warm;and for whom even Pale Sherry would be too rosy strong;but with whom one sometimes loves to sit,a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

ETYMOLOGY. (Supplied by a Late Consumptive Usher to a Grammar School) The pale Usher hreadbare in coat,heart,body,and brain;I see him now.He was ever dusting his old lexicons and grammars,with a queer handkerchief,mockingly embellished with all the g

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Cursed be that mortal inter-indebtedness which will not do away with ledgers. 这笔该死的勾销不了的欠来欠去的人情账! I would be free as air; and I'm down in the whole world's books. 我真想象空气一般的自由;但是我已经

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Man and wife,they say,there open the very bottom of their souls to each other;and some old couples often lie and chat over old times till nearly morning. Thus,then,in our hearts ' honeymoon,lay I and Queequeg a cosy,loving pair. CHAPTER 11.Nightgown.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 :根据场景猜单词,很动脑一个小游戏。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习小游戏

Poor rover! will ye never have done with all this weary roving? Where go ye now? 可怜的漂泊者!你是不是再也不过这种发腻的流浪生活啦?那么,你要到哪里去呀? But if the currents carry ye to those sweet Antilles wher

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Top-heavy was the ship as a dinnerless student with all Aristotle in his head. 这艘头重脚轻的大船就象个装着满脑袋亚里士多德学说的枵腹的学者。 Well was it that the Typhoons did not visit them then. 还好,当时台风没

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

But look ye, the only real owner of anything is its commander; and hark ye, my conscience is in this ship's keel.On deck! 可是,你听着,唯一真正的船东就是这艘船的船长;记住,我的良心就在这艘船的龙骨里。上甲板去

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

8Then the Lord said to Joshua, Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you, and go up and attack Ai. For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land. 2You shall do to Ai and its king as

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

7But the Israelites acted unfaithfully in regard to the devoted things ; Achan son of Carmi, the son of Zimri, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took some of them. So the Lord 's anger burned against Israel. 2Now Joshua sent men from Jericho t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

4When the whole nation had finished crossing the Jordan, the Lord said to Joshua, 2Choose twelve men from among the people, one from each tribe, 3and tell them to take up twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan from right where the priests stood

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

5Now when all the Amorite kings west of the Jordan and all the Canaanite kings along the coast heard how the Lord had dried up the Jordan before the Israelites until we had crossed over, their hearts melted and they no longer had the courage to face

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

34Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and violated her. 3His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob, and he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记