I think as master does, Conseil replied, and it's extremely possible that after crossing every sea on the globe, Captain Nemo will bid the three of us a fond farewell. 在这个世界上,有始必定有终。我跟先生的想法一样,康塞尔回

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That's how we ended this conversation, which later was to have such serious consequences. 这次谈话谈到这里就结束了,后来发生很严重的后果。 At first, I must say, events seemed to confirm my forecasts, much to the Canadian's des

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THREE SECONDS before the arrival of J. B. Hobson's letter, I no more dreamed of chasing the unicorn than of trying for the Northwest Passage. 在收到何伯逊部长的信之前三秒钟,我还像不愿意去北冰洋旅行一样不愿意去追逐海

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Conseil! I called a third time. 康塞尔!我第三次叫他。 Conseil appeared. 康塞尔出来了。 Did master summon me? he said, entering. 先生,叫我吗?他进来的时候说。 Yes, my boy. Get my things ready, get yours ready. We're de

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

AT THIS SHOUT the entire crew rushed toward the harpooner-commander, officers, mates, 一听到这喊声,全体船员,从舰长、军官、水手长, sailors, cabin boys, down to engineers leaving their machinery and stokers neglecting their furn

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Maybe, I added, it's no more approachable than an electric eel or an electric ray! 也许,我又说,我们不能接近它,就像不能接近一条电鳗,或一个水雷那样! Right, the commander replied. And if it has their power to electro

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But to get near it, the commander went on, I'd have to put a whaleboat at your disposal? 不过你去挨近它的时候,舰长说,我得给一只捕鲸艇供您使用吧? Certainly, sir. 当然要有一只,先生。 That would be gambling with

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Suddenly, just as on the previous evening, Ned Land's voice was audible. 突然,像昨晚那样,尼德兰叫起来了。 There's the thing in question, astern to port! the harpooner shouted. 我们找的那个东西,在船左舷后面!鱼叉手

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We stayed on the alert until daylight, getting ready for action. Whaling gear was set up along the railings. 大家一直警戒到天亮,每个人都在准备战斗。 Our chief officer loaded the blunderbusses, which can launch harpoons as far as

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But if they don't exist, my stubborn harpooner, how do you explain the accident that happened to the Scotia? 可是,固执的鱼叉手、如果海底下没有这样的动物,您怎样说明斯各脱亚号所遭遇到的事故呢? It's maybe . .

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The mountains of arguments amassed over a year collapsed all at once, and each man now wanted only to catch up on his eating and sleeping, 一年来累积起的像磐石一般的理由,一下子完全垮下来了,这时每个人都想好好吃一吃

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The shores of Japan were less than 200 miles to our leeward. Night was coming on. 日本本上就在高我们不及两百英里左右的下方。黑夜快到了。 Eight o'clock had just struck. Huge clouds covered the moon's disk, then in its first

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Well then, when you dive under the waves, Ned, for every thirty-two feet of water above you, your body is tolerating the pressure of one more atmosphere, in other words, one more kilogram per each square centimeter on your body's surface. 尼德兰,好

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That's just where you're mistaken, professor, Ned replied. 教授;这是因为您搞错了。尼德兰说。 The common man may still believe in fabulous comets crossing outer space, or in prehistoric monsters living at the earth's core, 一般的人

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

COMMANDER FARRAGUT was a good seaman, worthy of the frigate he commanded. 法拉古舰长是一位优秀海员,完全配得上他指挥的这只战舰。 His ship and he were one. He was its very soul. 他的船跟他融为一体,他是船的灵魂

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

DURING THE NIGHT of December 27-28, the Nautilus left the waterways of Vanikoro behind with extraordinary speed. 12月27日至28日夜间,诺第留斯号超速度急行,离开了万尼科罗群岛海面。 Its heading was southwesterly, and in th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Fine, Professor Aronnax! replied the Canadian, whose teeth seemed to be as honed as the edge of an ax. 对!阿龙纳斯先生,加拿大人回答,他的牙齿磨得像刀一般尖利了, But if there's no other quadruped on this island, I'll e

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We were overloaded when we arrived at the skiff. 当我们到了小艇,我们带回的东西实在太多了。 However, Ned Land still found these provisions inadequate. 可是尼德,兰觉得他的食物还不够。 But fortune smiled on him. Ju

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

They taste like chicken stuffed with truffles, Conseil said. 这味道好像吃香菌长大的母鸡的味儿一般。康塞尔说。 All right, Ned, I asked the Canadian, now what do you need? 尼德,现在我们还短些什么吗?我问加拿大人

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But the Nautilus wanted nothing to do with these nasty animals. Timor Island was visible for barely an instant at noon while the chief officer determined his position. 但诺第留斯号跟这些怪难看的动物并没有什么交道可打。帝位岛

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物