英语听书《海底两万里》第26期 第3章 随您先生的便(4)
时间:2019-01-27 作者:英语课 分类:《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物
英语课
Conseil! I called a third time.
康塞尔!我第三次叫他。
Conseil appeared.
康塞尔出来了。
Did master summon me? he said, entering.
先生,叫我吗?他进来的时候说。
Yes, my boy. Get my things ready, get yours ready. We're departing in two hours.
是我叫你。快给我准备,你自己也赶快准备,我们两小时以后就要出发。
As master wishes, Conseil replied serenely 1.
随您先生的便。康塞尔安静地回答。
We haven't a moment to lose.
一点时间也不能放过。
Pack as much into my trunk as you can, my traveling kit 2, my suits, shirts, and socks, don't bother counting, just squeeze it all in--and hurry!
所有的旅行用具、衣服、衬衣,袜子,都不必点数,尽量地拿了,放在我的大箱里,快,赶快!
What about master's collections? Conseil ventured to observe.
先生的标本怎么办呢?康塞尔说。
We'll deal with them later.
以后再整理好了。
What! The archaeotherium, hyracotherium, oreodonts, cheiropotamus, and master's other fossil skeletons?
先生的那些奇形怪状的动物、植物,大马、大蛇以及其他骨胳,又怎么办呢?
The hotel will keep them for us.
暂时寄放在旅馆里。
What about master's live babirusa?
先生的那只活野猪呢?
They'll feed it during our absence. Anyhow, we'll leave instructions to ship the whole menagerie to France.
我们不在的时候,托人喂它。另外还要托人将我们的那群动物运回法国去。
Then we aren't returning to Paris? Conseil asked.
我们不回巴黎去吗?康塞尔问。
Yes, we are . . .certainly. . .I replied evasively, but after we make a detour 3.
当然…要回去…我含糊地回答,不过要绕一个弯。
Whatever detour master wishes.
先生,您喜欢绕这个弯?
adv.安详地,宁静地,平静地
- The boat sailed serenely on towards the horizon.小船平稳地向着天水交接处驶去。
- It was a serenely beautiful night.那是一个宁静美丽的夜晚。
n.用具包,成套工具;随身携带物
- The kit consisted of about twenty cosmetic items.整套工具包括大约20种化妆用品。
- The captain wants to inspect your kit.船长想检查你的行装。