Excellent, sir. 很好,先生。 My reply obviously pleased Captain Nemo. But not knowing what he was driving at, I waited for further questions, ready to reply as circumstances dictated. 我的答复显然使尼摩船长满意。但是,我不知道

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

My companions and I then witnessed an unusual sight. The panels in the lounge were open, and since the Nautilus's beacon was off, 我的同伴和我,在这时亲眼看到一种很新奇的景象。客厅的嵌板敞开,由于诺第留斯号的探照

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

You're in command, I answered, gaping at him. But may I address a question to you? 您是主人,我眼盯着他回答,我可以向您提一个问题吗? You may not, sir. 不,先生。 After that, I stopped objecting and started obeying, sinc

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I took the wounded man's pulse. It was intermittent. 病人的脉搏,我按了按,已经时有时无。 The body's extremities were already growing cold, and I saw that death was approaching without any possibility of my holding it in check. 身体

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We were silent. What was Captain Nemo thinking? 我们沉默不作声,尼摩船长在想什么呢? Perhaps that this approaching shore was too close for comfort, contrary to the Canadian's views in which it still seemed too far away. 可能在想现

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We were silent. What was Captain Nemo thinking? 我们沉默不作声,尼摩船长在想什么呢? Perhaps that this approaching shore was too close for comfort, contrary to the Canadian's views in which it still seemed too far away. 可能在想现

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This boat, this sheet-iron monster, had obviously just risen to the surface of the ocean, there to breathe in good whale fashion. 这铁皮怪分明是浮到海面上来,用鲸鱼呼吸的方式呼吸了。 So the ship's mode of ventilation was fin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I give you my word, professor, Ned Land replied in an unenthusiastic tone. 尼德兰带着不大能使人安心得语气回答, No vehement phrases will leave my mouth, no vicious gestures will give my feelings away, not even when they don't feed us

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The vessel hadn't stirred, because I obviously would have felt its hull vibrating under the influence of the propeller. 船不动了,因为我不感觉到船身在推进器推动下所发生的震颤。 It had undoubtedly sunk into the watery deep

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Unintentionally? the stranger replied, raising his voice a little. 不是故意的吗?这个人把声音提高了一点回答, Was it unintentionally that the Abraham Lincoln hunted me on every sea? 林肯号在海面上到处追逐我,难道是无

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

So things happened on board that were quite odd to say the least, things never to be seen by people not placing themselves beyond society's laws! 这样看来,船上一定有很离奇古怪的事,这事是服从社会法律的人不应该看的!

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Professor, this strange man then said, you must excuse the informality with which I receive you, and the disorder reigning in this lounge. 教授,这个古怪人说,请您原谅我这样毫不客气地在这里接待您,请您原谅这所客厅乱

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

There was nothing to be seen. Not a reef, not an islet. No more Abraham Lincoln. A deserted immenseness. 我们望不见什么。望不见暗礁,望不见小岛。林肯号不见了;望见的只是一片汪洋的海水。 Raising his sextant, Cap

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It's the beginning of the end! Ned Land said. 现在一切真要完蛋了!尼德兰说。 order Hydromedusa, Conseil muttered. 水母目!康塞尔低声说。 Suddenly, through two oblong openings, daylight appeared on both sides of the lounge. T

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Without trying to reconcile the contradictions between Captain Nemo's professed horror of continents or islands and his invitation to go hunting in a forest,I was content to reply: 尼摩船长本来是讨厌大陆和岛屿的,现在反来邀我们去

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Address away, Professor Aronnax, and if I'm able to answer, I will. 提吧, 阿龙纳斯先生,只要我能答复,我就一定答复。 Well then, captain, how is it that you've severed all ties with the shore, yet you own forests on Crespo Isl

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Ned my friend, you're a slayer of fish, a highly skilled fisherman. You've caught a large number of these fascinating animals. 尼德兰老朋友,不错,您是千个打鱼手,一个很能干的渔夫。您曾经捕捉过许多这些很有趣味的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Near one o'clock, Captain Nemo gave the signal to halt. 到一点钟左右,尼摩船长发出暂时休息的信号。 Speaking for myself, I was glad to oblige, and we stretched out beneath an arbor of winged kelp, whose long thin tendrils stood up

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

At a depth of ten meters, we walked amid a swarm of small fish from every species, more numerous than birds in the air, more agile too; 在十米深的地方,我们就走在一大群各种各类的小鱼中间,比空中飞乌的数量还多,也更

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

For an hour plains of sand unrolled before our steps. 在一小时内,一片细沙的平原在我们脚下摆开。 Often the seafloor rose to within two meters of the surface of the water. 平原时常升至距海面不及两米的深度。 I coul

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物