剪辑自《Finding Nemo》海底总动员 Dory: I’m sorry, but if you could just bring it a little closer. I kind of(几分,有点) need the light. That’s great. Keep it right there. Marlin

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

Time was in abeyance on the ship's clocks. 船上的时钟已经停止了。 As happens in the polar regions, it seemed that night and day no longer followed their normal sequence. 我们好像是处在两极地区一样,黑夜和白天不再按正常

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The thrust of the waters was so great, the Nautilus swerved away. 海水涌得如此地凶猛,使鹦鹉螺号也发生了偏向。 The poor ship then sank more swiftly. 那艘不幸的船下沉得更快。 Its mastheads appeared, laden with victims

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Then we'll die together, Ned my friend. 要死我们一起死,尼德朋友。 My mind was made up. 我下定一切决心, The Canadian left me. 加拿大人就走了。 I went out on the platform, where I could barely stand upright against the jo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

One after another, reports arrived that would profoundly affect public opinion: new observations taken by the transatlantic liner Pereire, 接连不断地传来的消息,横渡大西洋的贝雷尔号所做的种种观察, the Inman line's Etna r

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

And when I compared this deep calm of the elements with all the fury seething inside the plating of this barely perceptible Nautilus, I shivered all over. 当我想着这海天交融的深沉的宁静,把它与微不足道的鹦鹉螺号船内的所有

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I thanked Captain Nemo and approached the shelves of this library. Written in every language, books on science, ethics, and literature were there in abundance, 我谢谢尼摩船长。我走近书架。各种文字的科学、哲学和文学书籍,架

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Accordingly, three years ago at the most, Captain Nemo had begun his underwater existence. 这样说来,尼摩船长开始他的海底生活,至多不过三年。 Moreover, I hoped some books even more recent would permit me to pinpoint the date

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I took the cigar offered me, whose shape recalled those from Cuba; but it seemed to be made of gold leaf. 我接过他给我的雪茄烟,形状有点像哈瓦那制的伦敦式雪茄,烟叶也似乎是上等的金色烟叶。 I lit it at a small

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It was a huge quadrilateral with canted corners, ten meters long, six wide, five high. 这客厅是一个长方形的大房间,长十米,宽六米,高五米, A luminous ceiling, decorated with delicate arabesques, distributed a soft, clear da

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

A whole series of top-shell snails-greenish yellow ones fished up from American seas, others colored reddish brown that patronize the waters off Queensland, 其次,整整一组的洼贝,有些是青黄色,从美洲海中打来的, 另一些是棕

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I've no more objections to raise, I replied. I'll only ask you, captain: how can you light your way at the bottom of the ocean? 我再没有什么可以非难的了,我回答,但我要问,您在海底下行动是靠什么来照明呢? With th

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

A triggerfish, I said. 是一条箭鱼。我于是说了。 It's a Chinese triggerfish, Ned Land replied. 尼德兰回答:是一条中国箭鱼。 Genus Balistes, family Scleroderma, order Plectognatha, Conseil muttered. 康塞尔于是低声说:箭

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Secundo, the selacians, with gills resembling those of the cyclostomes but whose lower jaw is free-moving. 第二目,峻鱼,它的鳃类似圆口鱼的鳃,但下鳃活动。 This order, which is the most important in the class, consists of two

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THIS DREADFUL SIGHT was the first of a whole series of maritime catastrophes that the Nautilus would encounter on its run. 上面看到的可怕景象,是诺第留斯号在航程中碰到的一连串海中灾祸的开始, When it plied more heavi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The day I expounded this theory to Captain Nemo, he answered me coldly: 那天,我在尼摩船长面前谈我的新大陆构成的理论,他很冷淡地这样回答我: The earth doesn't need new continents, but new men! 地球上所需要的并不

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This bay, repeatedly dredged, furnished a huge supply of excellent oysters. 在海湾中我们打了好几次鱼,我们打到很多好吃的牡蛎我们是按照薛尼克的方法, As the Roman playwright Seneca recommended, we opened them right

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

After clearing the outer belt of rocks via a narrow passageway, 诺第留斯号从窄狭的水道,穿过外围的一道石带, the Nautilus lay inside the breakers where the sea had a depth of thirty to forty fathoms. 走在暗礁岩石里面了,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Aside and in special compartments, strings of supremely beautiful pearls were spread out, the electric light flecking them with little fiery sparks: 另外,在特殊的格子中,摆着最美丽的串珠,被电光照得发出星星的火花, p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Aside and in special compartments, strings of supremely beautiful pearls were spread out, the electric light flecking them with little fiery sparks: 另外,在特殊的格子中,摆着最美丽的串珠,被电光照得发出星星的火花, p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物