Some of these jellyfish were shaped like very smooth, semispheric parasols with russet stripes and fringes of twelve neat festoons. 有时,它们显出半球形,像很光滑的一把伞,上面有红褐色的条纹,下面垂着十二朵挺有规

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

As for mollusks, they consisted of exhibits I had already observed: 至于软体动物,都是一些我已经观察过的种类, turret snails, olive shells of the tent olive species with neatly intersecting lines and russet spots standing out sha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

By then the thermometer gave -7 degrees centigrade outside. 那时在外面的温度表指着零下七度。 Captain Nemo led me to the galley where a huge distilling mechanism was at work, supplying drinking water via evaporation. 尼摩船长领我到

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

he captain understood and gave me a signal to follow him. 船长明白我的意思,做个手势,要我跟着他走。 We returned on board. 我们回到船上。 My diving suit removed, I went with him to the lounge. 我的潜水衣脱下后,我随

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I led the Canadian to the room where the Nautilus's men were putting on their diving suits. 我带加拿大人到诺第留斯号的船员穿潜水衣的房子中。 I informed the captain of Ned's proposition, which was promptly accepted. 我把尼德兰

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Oh damnation, yes! Ned Land shot back. It's superb! 暖!是的!真美!尼德兰回答说,真华美!真壮丽! I'm furious that I have to admit it. Nobody has ever seen the like. 我很恨自己,我不能不这样说了。人们从没有看

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the air there passed sooty albatross with four-meter wingspans, birds aptly dubbed vultures of the ocean, 空中又有煤黑色的信天翁飞过,翼幅四米宽,它们也叫海鸳, also gigantic petrels including several with arching wings,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Only if they're attacked, I replied. 不,我回答,除非是人家要攻击它们。 But when these giant seals defend their little ones, their fury is dreadful, and it isn't rare for them to smash a fisherman's longboat to bits. 当一条海豹保

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

While grazing these rocky slopes lost under the waters, I still spotted some seashells, tube worms, lively annelid worms from the genus Spirorbis, and certain starfish specimens. 在掠过那些敞在水底下的岩石斜坡的时候,我仍然看到~

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

There were American triggerfish for which nature has ground only black and white pigments, 还有一些大自然给它们涂上黑白颜色的美洲箭鱼; feather-shaped gobies that were long and plump with yellow fins and jutting jaws, sixteen-de

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Its slanting fins drew it to depths of 2,000 and 3,500 meters. 船的纵斜机板把船带到了2000至3500米的深海中。 There animal life was represented by nothing more than sea lilies, starfish, 在那里,有生命的动物就只有海百合、

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It was about eleven o'clock when Ned Land drew my attention to a fearsome commotion out in this huge seaweed. 大约11点时,尼德兰提醒我注意大海藻丛中有着一阵阵可怕的骚动。 Well, I said, these are real devilfish caverns, an

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

People not only claimed these devilfish could drag ships under, 人们不仅说这些章鱼能把船只拖走, but a certain Olaus Magnus tells of a cephalopod a mile long that looked more like an island than an animal. 而且还有一位名叫奥拉

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I stared in my turn and couldn't keep back a movement of revulsion. 我上前一看,忍不住感到一阵恶心。 Before my eyes there quivered a horrible monster worthy of a place among the most farfetched teratological legends. 在我的眼前,游

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

And indeed, unless this reef had an engine in its belly, how could it move about with such prodigious speed? 理由是:除非这暗礁在腹部有一架机器,不然的话,它怎能这样快地一会儿到达这里一会儿又到那里呢? Also

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Finally, at noon, we were plowing the waves of the Red Sea. 到了中午,我们就走在红海里面了。 The Red Sea: that great lake so famous in biblical traditions, seldom replenished by rains, fed by no important rivers, continually drained b

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Here we are, Professor Aronnax, Captain Nemo then said. You observe this confined bay? 阿龙纳斯先生,我们到了,尼摩船长说,现在您可以看见这狭窄的海湾。 A month from now in this very place, the numerous fishing boats of

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We're going, Mr. Ned, where the captain's fancy takes us. 尼德兰师傅,随船长的意思,他愿意带我们到哪里,我们就到哪里。 His fancy, the Canadian replied, won't take us very far. 随船长的意思,加拿大人回答,那他

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Meanwhile Ned Land pulled the captain clear. Uninjured, the latter stood up, went right to the Indian, quickly cut the rope binding the man to his stone, 可是,尼德兰立即把尼摩船长拉起来。船长没有受伤,站起来,走到那个印

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We walked by ourselves, genuine loiterers stopping or straying as our fancies dictated. 我们各走各的路,随自己的意思,或停下,或走开。 For my part, I was no longer worried about those dangers my imagination had so ridiculously

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物