Swimming And Diving-Vacation-Explore 游泳与潜水-假期-探索 Dream vacation.Think tropical islands,beautiful sandy beaches,fresh salty breezes,and soft fizzing waves.It's all about getting away from work and experiencing something different. 梦幻

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:来试试让泡泡变成水中的可爱巨无霸吧,看看能拿到多少分呢 操作指南:方向键控制,吞吃泡泡变大。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

今天我们要学的词是make a stab at。 Make a stab at, 是尝试的意思,也可以说 have a stab at。 I had never tried scuba diving before, but I made a stab at it while in Hawaii, 我以前从来没有潜过水,但是这次在夏威夷尝

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Temperatures are busting thermometers this summer in China, especially in the south. While most people turn their air conditioners on, some are beating the heat with the help of nature. 这个夏天炎热无比,尤其是南方城市。当很多人打

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年08月

IT WAS THE ship's commander who had just spoken. 说这诺的人正是这船的船长。 At these words Ned Land stood up quickly. Nearly strangled, the steward staggered out at a signal from his superior; 尼德兰听到这些话,立刻站了起来。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Gentlemen, he said in a calm, penetrating voice, I speak French, English, German, and Latin with equal fluency. 先生们,我会说法语、英语、德语和拉丁语。 Hence I could have answered you as early as our initial interview, 我本来可

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This man expressed himself with perfect ease and without a trace of an accent. 这人说法语一点不费力,没有任何土音。 His phrasing was clear, his words well chosen, his facility in elocution remarkable. 他用的句子很正确,词汇

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It's an immense wilderness where a man is never lonely, because he feels life astir on every side. 在这汪洋浩瀚的大海中,人们不是孤独的,园为他们感到在自己周围处处都有生命在颤动; The sea is simply the vehicle

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But this sea, Professor Aronnax, he told me, this prodigious, inexhaustible wet nurse of a sea not only feeds me, she dresses me as well. 阿龙纳斯先生,这海, 这奇妙的、取之不尽的生命泉源,不仅仅给我吃的,并且还给我穿

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

So, I said, all these foods are products of the sea? 那么,我说,所有的食品都是海产吗? Yes, professor, the sea supplies all my needs. Sometimes I cast my nets in our wake, and I pull them up ready to burst. 是的,教授,大海供

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the center of this room stood a table, richly spread. Captain Nemo indicated the place I was to occupy. 餐厅的中间摆着一桌丰盛的菜。尼摩船长指给我坐的位于。 Be seated, he told me, and eat like the famished man you must be

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Captain Nemo called out. A steward appeared. The captain gave him his orders in that strange language I couldn't even identify. 尼摩船长喊人,一个侍者进来。船长用我听不懂的那种语言吩咐了几句。 Then, turning to the Cana

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I'll spare you the innumerable hypotheses with which we've tried to explain this inexplicable phenomenon, whose secret is yours alone. 现在我不想告诉您,人们为了解释那唯有您才知道其中奥妙的神秘现象所做的无数假设。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I kept quiet, with good reason. 我故意不回答。 What was the use of debating such a proposition, when superior force can wipe out the best arguments? 因为碰到蛮不讲理的时候,再来讨论这类题目还有什么意义呢? It took me

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This was plain speaking. 这话说得十分干脆。 A flash of anger and scorn lit up the stranger's eyes, and I glimpsed a fearsome past in this man's life. 这人眼中闪出愤怒和轻蔑的光芒,我看得出这个人的生活中一定有过一

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

After a fairly long silence, the commander went on with our conversation. 经过长久的沉默以后,船长又开口了,他说: So I had difficulty deciding, he said. 因此,我迟疑不决, But I concluded that my personal interests could

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Do you think I'll send you back to a world that must know nothing more of me? Never! 您以为我会把你们送回那再不应该看见我的陆地上去吗?那永不能! By keeping you on board, it isn't you whom I care for, it's me! 现在我所

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But you don't know everything because you haven't seen everything. Let me tell you, professor, you won't regret the time you spend aboard my vessel. 但您还不是什么都懂,还不是什么都看见过。教授,让我跟您说,您决不至懊悔

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

On its surface they can still exercise their iniquitous claims, battle each other, devour each other, haul every earthly horror. 在海面上,他们还可以使用他们的暴力,在那里互相攻打,在那里互相吞噬,把陆地上的各种

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Let's look at the characteristics that make an animal a fish. Fish live in the water, and they can breathe underwater. They use gills, not lungs, to get oxygen from the water around them. 我们来

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文