【生词预览】 onesideofthecase 一面之词, excuse 使免除 【笑话原文】 OneSideoftheCaseAjudgeaskedourgroupofpotentialjurorswhetheranyoneshouldbeexcused,andonemanraisedhishand.Ican'thearoutofmyleftear,themantoldthejudge. Canyouhearout

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Wee Hours A man asked his doctor, Doc, my wife has lost her voice. How can I help her get it back? The doctor replied, Try coming home at four in the morning! Notes: 1. A man asked his doctor, Doc, my wife has lost her voice. 一个男人问他的医生

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

GotoDance Ataparty,ahandsomemanwalkedovertoagirlandasked,Areyougoingtodance? Sheexcitedlyreplied,Yes! Heexcitedlysaid,Great!MayIhaveyourseat? Notes: 1.Ataparty,ahandsomemanwalkedovertoagirlandasked,Areyougoingtodance? 在一场派对上,有一个英俊

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Smart Onewomansaidtoanother,Mydaughterissosmartthatshewaswalkingat7monthsold! Theotherreplied,That'snobigdeal.Mysonwassocleveratthatagehemadeuscarryhim. Notes: 1.Onewomansaidtoanother,Mydaughterissosmartthatshewaswalkingat7monthsold! 一个女人对另

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Two hunters Two hunters met a giant bear in the forest, and one put his sneakers on right away. The other hunter said,That's no use because you'll never outrun this bear. The other replied, All I have to do is outrun you! Notes: 1. Two hunters met

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The politician A gangster wanted to corrupt a politician. He offered a fancy diamond watch in return for a favor. The politician said, It's bribery. I can't accept it. The gangster said, I'll sell you the watch for $20 dollars instead. The politician

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

President George W. Bush 布什总统 Do you know what President George W. Bush got on his college SATs? He got drool on it. Notes: 1.Do you know what President George W. Bush got on his college SATs? 你知道布什总统在大学学术能力测验中

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

a tooth pulled A man and his wife entered the dentist's office. The man said, I want a tooth pulled. We're in a big hurry, so forget about any pain killers. The dentist said,You're very brave. Which tooth is it? The man said to his wife, Show him y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Breast enhancement A woman tells her husband she wants to have surgery to enlarge her breasts. He tells her, Honey,you don't need surgery for that. She asks,Then how do I do it? Just mb toilet paper between them, he says. She replies, How does that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

wedding At a wedding, a little boy asked his mother, Mommy, why does the girl wear white? She answered, The bride wears white because this is the happiest day of her life. The boy thought about this and said,Why is the groom wearing black? Notes:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

burglar A man went to the police station to speak to a burglar. He asked, How did you get into my house without waking my wife? Tell me your secret because I've been trying to do that for years. Notes: 1. A man went to the police station to speak to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

divorce I asked my friend why she wanted to divorce her husband. She answered, Every time I sit on his lap, he starts dictating letters. Notes: 1.I asked my friend why she wanted to divorce her husband. 我问我朋友为什么她要和丈夫离婚。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Unit2 Black English 第二节 黑人英语 The black couple already had eight children, 一对黑人夫妇已有八个小孩, and Lula May was pregnant with her ninth. 而鲁拉梅又怀了第九个小孩, Finally she convinced her husband to get a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

【生词预览】 last 上一个, findout 发现 【笑话原文】 ALettertoHerSon DearSon, I mwritingthisslowbecauseIknowyoucan treadfast.Wedon tlivewherewedidwhenyouleft.Yourdadreadinthepaperthatmostaccidentshappenwithintwentymilesofhome,sowemo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 Michigan 密歇根洲, revolver 左轮手枪, bandit 土匪,强盗 【笑话原文】 NobodyMove! ApairofMichiganrobbersenteredarecordshopnervouslywavingrevolvers.Thefirstoneshouted, Nobodymove! Whenhispartnermoved,thestartle

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 insane 疯狂的, asylum 精神病院, poke 刺 【笑话原文】 Thirteen Amaniswalkingbyaninsaneasylumandhearsalltheresidentschanting,Thirteen!Thirteen!Quitecuriousaboutallthis,hefindsaholeinthefence,looksinandsomeonepokeshi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 donkey 驴, camp 营地, 【笑话原文】 ASmallBoyandADonkey AsmallboyleadingadonkeypassedbyanArmycamp.Acoupleofsoldierswantedtohavesomefunwiththelad. Whatareyouholdingontoyourbrothersotightfor,sonny? askedoneofthem. Sohewon

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

一天,Bill和Tom去一个饭馆共度晚餐。当服务生端上两份牛排的时候,Bill迅速给自己选了大块的牛排。 Tom对此很不高兴:什么时候你能学得礼貌点? Bill说:如果你先选的话,你会选哪份? T

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

When the surgeon came to see his blonde patient on the day after her operation, she asked him somewhat hesitantly just how long it would be before she could resume her sex life. Uh, I hadn't really thought about it replied the stunned surgeon. You're

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl star

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)