A teacher is talking to a student. Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework? Student: No, he did it all by himself. On a crowded bus, one man noticed that another man had his eyes closed. What's the matter? Are you sick? No, I'm okay. It'

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

An elementary school teacher sends this note to all parents on the first day of school. If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I will promise not to believe everything your child says happens at home.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

English Joke - Will I Be Able to Play the Piano? A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation. B: Yes, of course. A: Great. I never could before.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A: John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do you think, Peter? B: I think you are pretty ugly. Insulting someone is often considered funny, especially when that person is fishing for a complement. NOTE: pretty ugly = very ugly

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Q: What starts with E, ends with E and only has one letter? A: An envelope. Q: If you drop a white hat into the Red Sea, what does it become? A: Wet. Q: What do you call a boomerang that won't come back? A: A stick. Q: What is white when it's dirty a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday? 昨天给你的钱干什么了? I gave it to a poor old woman, he answered. 我给了一个可怜的老太婆,他回答说。 You're a good boy, said

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

【生词预览】 psychic巫师,hotline热线,croak呱呱叫 【笑话原文】 The Girl in A Frogs Life A lonely frog telephoned the Psychic Hotline and asked what his future holds. His Personal Psychic Advisor tells him, You are going to mee

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

在演出即将开始前,一个长得相当粗壮的女士来到戏院,递给引座员两张票。引座员问:请问另一位在哪? 哦,是这样的女士脸红着回答,你看,一个座位对我来说太小了点而且很不舒服,所

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

He never heard a thing! Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, What's the trouble? I went out this morning, she began, and when I came home I f

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. Boss, he says, we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff.We're short-handed, Smith the boss repli

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Do you believe in life after death? the boss asked one of his employees. Yes, Sir. the new recruit replied.Well, then, that makes everything just fine, the boss went on. After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan. He asks, What was that for? She says, I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it. He says, Jeez, honey,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

After being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave.When he returned to the table, he lowered his eye

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 burglar窃贼,show up出现,expect预料 【笑话原文】 A Burglar Cant Find Me Either My brother got a call from a security firm that offered him a promotional burglar alarm at no charge. Happy to get something for free, he

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Listen and Share 知行哈哈糖 A record stands forever 永远不能破的纪录 词汇扫描 reunion 重聚 coach 教练 modest 谦虚的 disclaimer弃权,否认 英文原文 Back at my high school for the tenth reunion, I met my old coach. Walki

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Essence of things 事物的本质 词汇扫描 master 硕士学位 essence 本质 英文原文 Wondering why my niece, Charlotte, was returning to college to get a master's in philosophy, I asked, What can you do with a degree like that? Well, she ex

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Listen and Share Succinct 简洁 词汇扫描 take class 修 课程 assignment 作业 succinct 简洁 英文原文 When my husband was taking a college English class, his teacher announced, For your assignment, I want you to describe yourselves in te

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Only gravedigger in town 镇上唯一的掘墓人 词汇扫描 seminar ['seminɑ:] 讨论班 make up 补偿 insist [in'sist] 坚持 postpone [p?ust'p?un] 推迟 英文原文 One of my students could not take my college seminar final exam because of a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

En route to Hawaii, I noticed one of my passengers in the coach section of the airplane dialing her cell phone. Excuse me. That can't be on during the flight, I reminded her. Besides, we're over the ocean-you won't get a signal out here. That's okay,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Fat free 油是免费的 I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently. I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat Free French Fries. I decided to give them a try. I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were drip

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)