A: Just look at that young person with the short hair and blue jeans. Is it a boy or a girl? B: It's a girl. She's my daughter. A: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know that you were her father. B: I'm not. I'm her mother.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

Fred is 32 years old and he is still single. One day a friend asked, Why aren't you married? Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife? Fred replied, Actually, I've found many women that I have wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A guy says to his friend, Guess how many coins I have in my pocket. The friend says, If I guess right, will you give me one of them? The first guy says, If you guess right, I'll give you both of them.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith. So I asked him, What was the name of his other leg? Why is this funny? It's funny because of the confusion between these two phrases; a man with a wooden leg and a wooden leg named Smith. Li

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The teacher says: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say I am beautiful, which tense is it? The student says: Obviously it's the past tense. NOTES: Present Tense: I am beautiful. Past Tense: I was beautiful. This is funny because

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room. The teacher says, Why are you arguing? One boy answers, We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie. You should be ashamed of yourselves, said the teacher

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 sightseeing观光,domed拱形的, cave-in塌落 【笑话原文】 Its Cheaper Here While sightseeing in Kentucky, we stopped to take a tour of Mammouth Cave. Looking up at the huge, domed ceiling, I asked the guide, Has there ev

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 wreck精神上受到严重损伤的人,blas司空见惯的, pull up停车, stammer结巴 【笑话原文】 What Was Wrong When I moved to California, I was a nervous wreck about earthquakes. My friend Lisa, who was born and

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 take out带出去,certain某个 【笑话原文】 Not to Be Taken Out Mark Twain once went to borrow a certain book from a neighbour in Tarry town. May I borrow a book from you? he asked politely. Yes, you're more than welcome t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 espresso浓咖啡,chef厨师,upscale高档的 【笑话原文】 A Double Espresso The chef of the upscale restaurant collided with a waiter one day and spilled coffee all over our computer. The liquid poured into the processin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Traveling salesmen make their living visiting as many customers as possible. So speeding to get from one appointment to the next is not unheard-of. Which is how I got pulled over by a highway patrolman. Don't you ever look at the speedometer? the off

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A new restaurant opened in our town, so my husband, Walter, and I decided to try it. As the waitress took our order, Walter asked if the coffee was fresh. I'm sure it is, answered the waitress. We've only been open two weeks. 镇上开了家新餐馆,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of Nikes from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, Do y

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A newspaper organized a contest for the best answer to the question: If a fire broke out in the Louvre, and if you could only save one painting, which one would you carry out? The winning reply was: The one nearest the exit. 一份报纸组织了一场

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

It was at a five oclock tea. A young man came to the hostess to apologize for his lateness. So good of you to come, Mr.Jones,and where is your brother? You see we're very busy in the office and only one of us could come,so we tossed up

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Peter joined the army when he was eighteen, and for several months he was taught how to be a good soldier. He did quite well in everything except shooting. One day he and his friends were practicing their shooting, and all of them were doing quite we

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

【生词预览】 adopt收养,hesitation犹豫,enroll招生,possess影响, 【笑话原文】 The Russian Baby Morris and Becky were delighted when finally their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end. The adoption center called and told t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 deliver生产(婴儿)lantern灯笼,attendance出席 【笑话原文】 Is It the Light that's Attracting Them? Mike lives in the countryside with no electricity. One night, Mike's wife begins to deliver the baby. The local do

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 mild温暖的,ancestor祖先,firewood木柴,positive肯定的 【笑话原文】 Will the Winter Be Bad The Indians ask their new chief whether the winter will be cold or mild. Since the young chief never learned the ways of

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)