IndustrialSpy Tenmenappliedforajobasanindustrialspy. Theinterviewergaveeachmanasealedenvelope. Theywereorderedtodeliverittothefifthfloor. Onemansecretlydisobeyedandopenedhisenvelope. Itread , You'retherightpersonforthisjob.Reporttothepersonneldepar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Whatcanapersonsaytocomplimentadonkey? Hey,niceass! Notes: 1.Whatcanapersonsaytocomlimentadonkey? 可以用什么样的语言来称赞一头驴呢? complimemt 是指一种社交上的赞词、恭维的。但是如果太过分的话,就变成了巴结

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 subway地铁,ragged衣着褴褛的,soft touch耳根子软的人 【笑话原文】 Gook Luck I had just gotten off the subway when a ragged-looking street person came walking up to me and asked, Excuse me. Do you have a dollar?

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 deposit存入,counter柜台,utter说/讲 【笑话原文】 Directly from America Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to China from her visit to her daughter in the States, she went to a city bank to deposit the US

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 human resources人力资源,firm公司 【笑话原文】 Letter of Recommendation When Peters learned that he was being fired, he went to see the head of human resources. Since I've been with the firm for so long, he said, I thi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 bunch群/伙,great伟大的,hide-and-seek捉迷藏,Pascal帕斯卡 【笑话原文】 Youve Got Pascal A bunch of great, DEAD scientists were playing hide-and-seek in heaven. When it's Einstein's turn to be the seeker, he c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 peer凝视, cheeky-faced胖嘟嘟的,concerned关心的,awfully非常地,heap堆 【笑话原文】 The Goldfish Is inside Your Cat 金鱼在猫咪的肚子里 Little Amy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Books overdue 逾期不还的书 英文原文 While working in the library at a university, I was often shocked by the excuses students would use to get out of paying their fees for overdue books. One evening an older student returned two books that

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

What a rat looked like 老鼠是什么样子的 词汇扫描 posh 豪华的 slide 幻灯片 remedy 纠正 stow 安置 英文原文 Rodents had overrun a posh private school near New York City. So the headmaster, a friend of mine, asked a health inspe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Surprise, surprise 惊喜 词汇扫描 swing 悬摆 fraternity 大学兄弟会 porch 门廊 英文原文 Don't ever pay a surprise visit to a child in college. You might be the one getting the surprise. I learned this the hard way when I swung by my

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Mad at her computer 她生电脑的气 词汇扫描 impaired 受损的 animatedly 活跃的 swear发誓 英文原文 The community college where my ex-husband teaches is next door to the North Carolina School for the Deaf. One day he entered the comp

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Einstein and God 爱因斯坦与上帝 Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the Lord...God, what does a million years mean to you? The Lord replies, A minute. Einstein asks, And what does a m

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Business just started 开张大吉 A young businessman had just started his own firm. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come in to the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the busine

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Psychiatrist 精神病医生 Jerry went to a psychiatrist. Doc, he said, I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy! Just put yourself in my hands for one year, said the shrink. Come to me three ti

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Word of inspiration 圣灵的感悟 Jake had been an observant catholic and was in the hospital, near death. The family called their priest, to be with them. As the priest stood next to the bed, Jake's condition appeared to deteriorate rapidly and he

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Scroll down 往下滚轮 My husband and I are both in an Internet business, but he's the one who truly lives, eats and breathes computers. I finally realized how bad it had gotten when I was scratching his back one day. No, not there, he directed. Sc

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Are you a normal person? 你是正常人吗? During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director ..., What is the criterion that defines a patient to be institutionalized? Well... said the director, we fill up a bathtub, and we offe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

[00:13.67]Taking attendance [00:15.96]点名 [00:18.55]On my first day of classes at my University [00:22.14]I took a front-row seat in my literature course. [00:26.36]The professor told us [00:28.13]we would be responsible for reading five books, [0

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

[00:10.46]Which tire was flat 哪个车胎爆了? [00:21.81]词汇扫描 [00:25.81]Community 社区 [00:29.33]Flat tire 爆胎 [00:33.11]Understanding 通情达理的 [00:38.99]英文原文 [00:39.78]Four students walked in halfway through the Amer

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【英文原文】 A boy found an eagles egg and he put it in the nest of a prairie chicken. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what prairie chickens do scratching at the dirt for food and flying short distances with a n

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)