【生词预览】 senior 年长的, highyway 公路 【笑话原文】 BadDrivers There saseniorcitizendrivingonthehighway.Hiswifecallshimonhiscellphoneandinaworriedvoicesays,Herman,becareful!Ijustheardontheradiothattherewasamadmandrivingthewrongw

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 contest 竞赛, breakout 突然发生 【笑话原文】 ResponseAbility Anewspaperorganizedacontestforthebestanswertothequestion:IfafirebrokeoutintheLouvre,andifyoucouldonlysaveonepainting,whichonewouldyoucarryout? Thewinningrep

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 knockon 敲门, comeout 出来 【笑话原文】 INeedYourFootball Georgeknockedonthedoorofhisfriend'shouse.Whenhisfriend'smotheransweredheasked,CanAlbertcomeouttoplay? No,saidthemother,It'stoocold. Well,then,saidGeorge,Canhisfo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 warden 典狱长, inmate 囚犯, cell 囚室 【笑话原文】 OneBigHappyFamily ThewardenoftheprisonfeltsorryforoneofhisinmatesbecauseeveryweekendonVisitor sDay,mostoftheprisonershadfamilymembersandfriendscoming,butpoorGeorge

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 schedule 安排, lunareclipse 月蚀 【笑话原文】 ScheduledLunarEclipse Alistenercalledthediscjockeyontheairatourradiostationtoaskabouttheupcominglunareclipse. Theeclipsecanbeseenat1:30inthemorning, theDJtoldher. Thatlate?

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 shaggy 粗浓的, mane 鬓毛, extol 赞美 【笑话原文】 Haircut Oursupervisormadeacommentaboutmyshaggymane.Hethenwentontoextolthevirtuesofagoodhaircut,whichmakesanelderlymanlookyounger,andayoungermanseemmoremature. Howwo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 nail 钉子, sigh 叹气 【笑话原文】 EatNailsforLunch Ihaveareputationatworkforbeingastrictboss.OnedayIwasinthebreakroomwithmyco-worker.Ireachedintotherefrigeratorformylunch,whichwaspackedinanAceHardwarepaperbag.Myco-worke

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 volunteer 自动提供, strip 拆卸, exterior 外部, chipaway 拆掉 【笑话原文】 They llLeavetheKeyforYou George,myhusband,volunteeredtostripthebricksfromtheexteriorofmyparents house.Onemorninghewasoutfrontchippingaw

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 base 基地, oration 演讲, lieutenant 陆军中尉, grumble 抱怨, windbag 饶舌之人 【笑话原文】 WhoAmI Atateaforofficersandtheirwives,thecommandinggeneralofabasedeliveredaseeminglyendlessoration.Ayounglieutena

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 sidewalk 人行道, quarter 两角五分的硬币 【笑话原文】 Whose50Cents? Jacky:Ifound50centsonthesidewalkinfrontofschool. Tommy:Ithinkit'smine.Idropped50centstheretodayandcouldn'tfindit. Jacky:ButwhatIfoundwastwoquarter

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 buddy 老兄, ease 泰然自若 【笑话原文】 YourGrandfather Awell-dressedyoungmandemandedassoonasheenteredtherestaurant.Serveme,quick!Givemeyourbest.Idon'tcaretheprice. Notlikethewayhetalked,thewaitersaidtohim:HeyBuddy,itd

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 howl 吼叫, dismally 沉闷地, endure 忍耐 【笑话原文】 TheCleverDog Alittleboywaspracticinghisviolin,whilehisfathersatreadingthenewspaper.Thefamilydogbegantohowlalongdismally. Finally,thefathercouldendurethecombinati

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

牙医在请求一个病人:帮个忙好吗?你能不能尽你所能发出最响亮、最凄厉痛苦的尖叫? 病人说:为什么?这次其实不算糟糕啊。 牙医说:现在候诊室的病人实在太多,而我不想错过4点的球

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A young businessman had just started his own firm. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come in to the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and start

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. Doc, he said, I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy! Just put yourself in my hands for one year, said the shrink. Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Professor Tom was going to meet his students on the next day, so he wrote some words on the blackboard which read as follows: Professor Tom will meet the class tomorrow. A student, seeing his chance to display his sense of humor after reading the not

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s. Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s. I assured her we could help and sought the assista

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Recently, a man walked into my barbershop asking how much for a haircut. Eight dollars, I answered. And for a shave? Five dollars. All right, he said, settling into the barber chair. Shave my head. 前些日子,有一男的来到我的理发店,问

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his clerk's hand was bandaged, but before he could ask about the bandage, the clerk said he had some very good news for him. Guess what, sir? the clerk said. I finally sold that terrible, ugly su

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A woman was trying hard to get the catsup to come out of the bottle. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her four-year-old daughter to answer the phone. The child said, Mommy can't come to the phone right now. She's hitting the bottle. 一个

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)