Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first robber said, I hear sirens. Jump! The second one said, But we're on the 13 th floor! The first one screamed back, This is no time to be superstitious! 两个盗贼在一家旅馆偷东西。第一个说:我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

One day a father was teaching his son and said, The keys to your success are keeping your word and cleverness. Once you give somebody a promise, you must carry it out on matter what will happen. This is called 'keeping one's words.' What is clevernes

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Anintervieweraskedanapplicant , Yourapplicationsaysyouleftyourlastjobbecauseofsickness.Couldyouexplainthat,please? Thecandidatereplied , Sure.Mybossgotsickandtiredofme. Notes: 1.Anintervieweraskedanapplicant , Yourapplicationsaysyouleftyourlast

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Adoctorexaminedhispatientandsaid,Youshouldlivetobeninety. Thepatientsobbed , Doctor,Iamninety. TheDocreplied,See?Iwasright. Notes: 1.Adoctorexaminedhispatientandsaid,Youshouldlivetobeninety. 一位医生在给他的病人做完检查后说:你应该

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Doyouknowwhattodoifablondethrowsagrenadeatyou? First,pulloutthepin.Then , throwitback. Notes: 1.Doyouknowwhattodoifablondethrowsagrenadeatyou? 如果有一个金发美女向你扔了一顆手榴弹,你知道该怎么办吗? 瑪? blonde 也可以

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 fortune 运气, enable 使能够 【笑话原文】 HalfPriceJack:Mydaughter'smusiclessonsareafortunetome. John:Howisthat? Jack:Theyenabledmetobuytheneighbor'shousesathalfprice. 【中文译文】 半价买房 杰克:我女儿的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 countryside 乡下 【笑话原文】 WhereAmI? AnEnglishmanlosthiswaywhilehewasdrivinginthecountryside.Hesawafarmerworkinginthefieldnearby,sohewentnearerinhiscarandaskedthefarmer, Excuseme,canyoutellmewhereIam? Yes, thefarmerlooke

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Akidaskedhisdad,Hey,Pop,canyouwriteinthedark? Thedadanswered,Sure.Whatdoyouwantmetowrite? Theboysaid,Yournameonthisreportcard. Notes: 1.Akidaskedhisdad,Hey,Pop,canyouwriteinthedark? 一个孩子问他爸爸:嘿,爸,你能在黑暗中写字吗?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Amanandhissonwereridinginthecar. Themansaidtohisson,Couldyoucheckandseeifthedirectionlightsareworkingonyoursideofthecar? Hissonlookedoutthewindowandsaid,Yes,no,yes,no,yes,no,yes,no... Notes: 1.Amanandhissonwereridinginthecar. 有一个男人和他儿子

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

In the classroom the teacher is asking a student to do something. Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with I. Student: I is the ... Teacher: Stop! Never put is after I. Always put 'am' after I. Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Photo of my wife 我老婆的照片 A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, and then orders the bartender to prepare another double

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

一位公路巡警截住了一个超速司机。难道你不知道闪灯和警笛的意思吗?他责问道。 知道,长官,司机回答说。 那你为什么不立即靠边停车? 我本来想这样做的,长官。那男子回答说,但上

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

三个有名的外科医生正在吹嘘他们的技术。一个人断了一只手,他来找我,一个说,如今那个人是个音乐会的小提琴手。 这算不了什么,另一个说。一个家伙两条腿断了,他来找我,我将它们

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

候诊室里坐着一位忧心忡忡的病人,当医生传唤他时,他满面愁容地说:医生,怎么办?我昨天误喝下一瓶汽油! 医生回答他说:喔..沒关系啦!记得这几天不要抽烟!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

I need a rich men too 我也需一个有钱男人 词汇扫描 jangling 摆弄某件东西 distract [dis'tr?kt] 转移或分散 英文原文 We were discussing the don'ts of public speaking in the PR class I teach. Don'ts include a man reaching into

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

We went to the movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do, because it feels a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start, a blonde from the center of the row got up and started walking her way out. Excuse me, sorry, oop

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Quotes in the movie 电影里的引语 A friend and I went to a screening of the movie hamlet at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. I was struck by the beauty of the language, thinking how even today Shakespeare's writing remains powerful an

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Beer for washing hair 啤酒是洗头用的 Two nuns were shopping and happened to be passing the beer store. One asks the other if she would like a beer. The other nun answered that would be good, but that she would be queasy about purchasing it. Th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

[00:13.70]No rush [00:15.50]别着急 [00:18.16]AS STUDENTS in the college of veterinary medicine [00:21.90]at Texas A amp; M University, [00:24.73]we frequently treated the farm animals [00:27.44]at the state prison. [00:29.48]While awkwardly perfor

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Boring lectures One of my favorite teachers at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau is known for his droll sense of humor. Explaining his ground rules to one freshman class, he said, Now I know my lectures can often be dry and boring

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)