It would take too long to tell you all about the dinner that Tonino and Mameto had at the Golden Pigeon that night. 将托尼诺和玛莫那天晚上在金鸽子饭店吃的晚餐全部说出得花些时间。 The innkeeper was so proud because the w

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

THE DONKEY RACE 驴赛 There were ten donkeys entered for the race; some of them looked very spick and span, 参加比赛的有十头驴;有些看起来干净整洁, with beautiful saddles and stirrups and reins. 戴着漂亮的马鞍、马镫和缰

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Tonino had never before eaten so many different things at one meal. 托尼诺以前从来没有吃过这么多东西。 First, there were olives and radishes and little sardines. 首先是橄榄、萝卜和小沙丁鱼。 Then they had stuffed tomato

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

What cunning cups and saucers those are, she said. Where did you get them? 这些杯子和碟子多可爱啊,她说。你从哪儿弄来的? She was surprised when Tonino told her that he had made them all himself; 当托尼诺告诉她,这些都

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Tonino felt a little worried. This pottery was ever so much more beautiful than any that the children in Nouvilo decorated, 托尼诺有点担心,这家店里的陶器比以往Nouvilo的孩子装饰的陶器更漂亮, and the cups and the bowls w

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

How exciting that would be! Mameto agreed that any donkey would have to run fast to beat Tintourlet. 那将是多么令人兴奋的一件事啊!玛莫认为,驴只有跑得快才能打败丁图莱特。 But first, she said, it must be decided how

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Rejection gave birth to the Asian American Association (AAA). During first-year orientation week in 1976,two Asian American women decided to attend a Minority Freshman Banquet sponsored by the university, but were barred from entering and were turn

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

CAPTAIN NEMO stood up. 尼摩船长站起来, I followed him. Contrived at the rear of the dining room, a double door opened, and I entered a room whose dimensions equaled the one I had just left. 我在他后面跟着,餐厅后部的两扇:门打

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Captain Nemo, I told my host, who had just stretched out on a couch, this is a library that would do credit to more than one continental palace, 尼摩船长,我对刚在沙发上躺下的主人说,这样一个图书室,就是放在大陆上的宫

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I thanked Captain Nemo and approached the shelves of this library. Written in every language, books on science, ethics, and literature were there in abundance, 我谢谢尼摩船长。我走近书架。各种文字的科学、哲学和文学书籍,架

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Books on mechanics, ballistics, hydrography, meteorology, geography, geology, etc., held a place there no less important than works on natural history, and I realized that they made up the captain's chief reading. 机械学、弹道学、海洋绘图学

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Accordingly, three years ago at the most, Captain Nemo had begun his underwater existence. 这样说来,尼摩船长开始他的海底生活,至多不过三年。 Moreover, I hoped some books even more recent would permit me to pinpoint the date

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I took the cigar offered me, whose shape recalled those from Cuba; but it seemed to be made of gold leaf. 我接过他给我的雪茄烟,形状有点像哈瓦那制的伦敦式雪茄,烟叶也似乎是上等的金色烟叶。 I lit it at a small

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It was a huge quadrilateral with canted corners, ten meters long, six wide, five high. 这客厅是一个长方形的大房间,长十米,宽六米,高五米, A luminous ceiling, decorated with delicate arabesques, distributed a soft, clear da

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Professor, this strange man then said, you must excuse the informality with which I receive you, and the disorder reigning in this lounge. 教授,这个古怪人说,请您原谅我这样毫不客气地在这里接待您,请您原谅这所客厅乱

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the middle of the lounge, a jet of water, electrically lit, fell back into a basin made from a single giant clam. 在大厅中间,有一个喷泉。水受电光的照耀,重又落在单由一片大贝壳制成的环形水池中。 The delicate

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the first group: organ-pipe coral, gorgonian coral arranged into fan shapes, soft sponges from Syria, isis coral from the Molucca Islands, sea-pen coral, wonderful coral of the genus Virgularia from the waters of Norway, various coral of the genus

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

A whole series of top-shell snails-greenish yellow ones fished up from American seas, others colored reddish brown that patronize the waters off Queensland, 其次,整整一组的洼贝,有些是青黄色,从美洲海中打来的, 另一些是棕

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Aside and in special compartments, strings of supremely beautiful pearls were spread out, the electric light flecking them with little fiery sparks: 另外,在特殊的格子中,摆着最美丽的串珠,被电光照得发出星星的火花, p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Aside and in special compartments, strings of supremely beautiful pearls were spread out, the electric light flecking them with little fiery sparks: 另外,在特殊的格子中,摆着最美丽的串珠,被电光照得发出星星的火花, p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物