Business. 商业。 British law firms. 英国律师事务所。 Taking the magic abroad. 进军梦幻般的国外市场。 London's big law firms are expanding their global footprints. 伦敦的大型律师事务所正在进行全球扩张。 LAWYERS

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

But Messrs Grossman and Hart identified a next-best solution: the party that brings the most to any venture in terms of non-contractible effort should own the key assets, 但是,格罗斯曼和哈特认同了一种次佳的解决方案:在不可合

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

协商(1):保险 Frank:What are your terms of sale? 你的销售条件是什么? Laro:The price quoted is for CIF. 报价是到岸价. Frank:My understanding is that CIF means the seller is responsible for prepaying shipping costs and arranging for t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Chapter 2 The Greatest Inventors of All Time 第二章 前所未有的最伟大的发明家 Near Heidelberg, in Germany, somebody was once digging a pit when they came across a bone, deep down under the ground. 有一次有人在德国海德堡附近挖

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

相信大家基础阶段的复习都在紧锣密鼓地进行着,但是你的复习过程中可能就存在着一个容易忽略的问题积累亮点词汇。什么意思?这阶段大家一定是在加大强度的背单词、做阅读,就有可能

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

to give your eyeteeth for something 高价收购(俚语) 英文释义 To pay a very high price in order to obtainsomething. (NOTE eyeteeth are the two pointedcanine teeth in the upper jaw located below theeyes.) 例句 I'd give my eyeteeth for a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

求职面试的时候,HR都会跟面试者介绍公司的薪酬和福利待遇,其中很重要的一部分就是休假。什么年假、病假、事假,还有婚嫁、产假、丧假等等,漏掉一个都不行。 近些年,国外一些公司

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

BBC Capital asked recruiters, hiring managers, and career coaches to share some of the most egregious errors they see in applications and how to fix them. BBC Capital咨询了招聘人员、招聘主管以及职业生涯教练,让他们说说自己见

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

今天我们要学的词是sue。 Sue,起诉。The State of Minnesota is suing the consulting firm that was hired to monitor the bridge that collapsed two years ago, 明尼苏达州政府对负责监控两年前倒塌大桥安全的咨询公司提出

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Ruth: So, Akane, tell me about your family. Who do you get on well with in your family? Akane: Well, I think I get along the best with my mother, I would say. Ruth: So, why is that? Akane: Well, I think it probably has to do with the fact that we're

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Philadelphia came out in 1993 most of you were probably still in diapers. 《费城往事》是在1993年上映那时候你们很多人可能都还在裹尿布 Some of the professors, too that cracked me ups... 包括有些教授瞧 我把自己都说笑

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

MOSCOW, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- Russia stands firm for the international order based on equality, mutual respect and a pragmatic approach to controversial issues, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday. Reviewing major diplomatic ties between Russ

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Buiness 商业 Indian firms abroad 印度公司在海外 Under the radar 默默无闻 Godrej, an Indian conglomerate, goes global its own way 高德瑞治,一家印度大型联合企业,用其特有的方式走向全球 THE world is used to big I

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业报道 Power in Japan 东京的电力 The troubles of TEPCO 东京电力公司的困难 The fallout from the Fukushima nuclear disaster is spreading throughout Japan's energy industry 福岛核电站的影响正在日本能源业蔓延

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Oil in Russia Exxonerated 商业 俄罗斯石油 奋起的埃克森石油 Where BP failed, Exxon succeeds 英国石油失落,埃克森石油奋起 FOR BP it could hardly have been worse. On August 30th Exxon Mobil struck a deal with Rosnef

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Dynegy Power play 商业 达力智 达力智的能源攻势 A bankruptcy with a difference 与众不同的破产 WHEN a firm declares bankruptcy, shareholders are typically wiped out and creditors seize control. 当公司申请破产时,股东

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Mexican airlines A clumsy giant stumbles 商业 墨西哥航空公司 一个拙劣航空巨人的穷途末路 Mexicana's bankruptcy will bring welcome turbulence to Mexican skies 墨西哥航空公司的破产将迎来墨西哥上空的群雄争

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business,Golden,parachutes Rip-cord economics 商业 ,金色降落伞,打开经济降落伞。 Pay-offs for the boss need to be better designed 企业老板薪酬结构须改善。 RICH rewards for departing bosses are not popular. 离职的老板还领

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business; Face value;Top of his game; 商业;表面价值;游戏业的顶尖玩家; Bobby Kotick of Activision Blizzard has helped the video-game industry grow up; 动视暴雪的鲍比科迪克带动了电子游戏的茁壮成长; Like many teen

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 Love, Korean-style 韩式之恋 Two's company 两个人的专属网络 The world's most exclusive social network 世界上最专一的社交网络 SOUTH KOREANS take romance seriously. Lovers are expected to swap sweet nothings many t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列