报盘和还盘 Offer Counter-Offer (一) We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

询盘的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Larry正在跟李华谈他最近回家看到哥哥和妹妹的情况。 李华今天会学会两个常用语people person和know-it-all。 LL: So, Li Hua, I just got back from seeing my family. It was a nice visit, and I was so impressed with my litt

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Pleasemakeanofferforthebambooshootsofthequalityasthatinthelastcontract. 请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。 Weareinapositiontoofferteafromstock. 我们现在可以报茶叶现货。 We'lltryourbesttogetabidfromthebuy

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

外贸 报盘还盘 英语 : We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 (这句好象挺常用的) I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

British oil giant BP says it made nearly $40 billion in profits last year even as it prepares for the opening of a massive trial later this month about damages that resulted from the company's 2010 oil rig explosion off the southern U.S. coastline. W

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Wozniak, not surprisingly, had the opposite attitude. 沃兹尼亚克在处理此事的态度上,自然是与乔布斯截然不同的。 Before the shares went public, he decided to sell, at a very low price, two thousand of his options to forty di

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

A: Hey Matt. I just got a job at a consulting firm. B: Congratulations. That's great! A: I'm so happy. I don't have to worry about finding a job and interviewing anymore. B: When do you start? A: I start next Monday. B: You're going to have to put in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Conversation Two 23. A. Friends. B. Coworkers. C. Interviewer and interviewee. D. Doctor and patient. 24. A. He thought Art was useless. B. He was offered a job in a big accounting firm. D. He wanted to go to London to study Art. D. He wanted to do s

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Bussiness 商业 Online Regulation: Going its Own Way 网络监管:自行其道 China's new Cyber-security law overreaches. 中国新的网络安全法规有些管的太宽。 If you want to stay in China, you have to go all in. 要想留在中国市

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业报道 Alternative law firms 可选择的律所 Bargain briefs 讨价还价 Technology offers 50 ways to leave your lawyer 再也不用依赖您的律师了,技术提供了更多方案 CONVENTIONAL law firms charge vast hourly fees a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Avon boots out its boss Andrea's adieu 商业 雅芳把老板给炒了 钟彬娴,再见! An ugly mess at a beauty firm 化妆品公司的丑陋乱局 YOU have got to go home tonight, Friday evening, and you have got to fire yourself, a m

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Accounting fraud会计造假Got'em, Gotham抓住他们!哥谭The company-accounts detectives collar another suspect公司财务侦探们抓到了另一位嫌疑犯JENARO GARCiA was an eloquent cheerleader for Gowex, helping to propel the Spanish Wi

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Business 商业报道 Ad space for equity 为股票做广告 Air for shares 股票时间 Could an unusual venture-capital model be taking off? 一项不同寻常的风险投资模式能够起飞吗? IN AMERICA, venture capital is plentiful. 美国风

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

What did Garfinkel's mother do? 格菲克的妈妈从事的什么工作? She was a milliner. She made hats at home. 她是个女帽商人。她在家里制作帽子。 What did two of Louis and Regina Borgenicht's sons do? 那么路易斯和瑞吉娜

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

许多规模比较大的公司都有一个接待员,我们通常叫前台。The work of a receptionist is interesting and varied. 前台的活可是不少。The work is also important because the receptionist is the first person visitors see when t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

报盘和还盘 Offer Counter-Offer We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business 商业报道 Chinese industry 中国工业 Haier and higher 海尔海阔天空 The radical boss of Haier wants to transform the world's biggest appliance-maker into a nimble internet-age firm 与众不同的海尔老总想将世界上最大的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

发盘用语 报盘to offer||to make an offer||to submit an offering发实盘to offer firm||to make a firm offer还盘to make a counter offer||to counter本报盘以尚未出售为准to offer subject to unsold, without engagement留盘to hold an offe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

通知书 开业通知 为了方便居住本地之顾客, 我方特在本地区开设分店, 以便供应品质可靠、款式新颖、价格公道的服装。恳请惠顾。 We have opened a new branch in this district, for the convenience of our cu

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语