1.背口诀记单词 请张开palm (手掌) 要保持calm (镇静) 这只是film (电影) 赚钱的是他们firm (公司) 2.识音标,记单词 palm n.手掌,棕榈; vt.与握手,藏于掌中,蒙混。 calm adj.(天气、海洋

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Unit 9 PeopleThanks Anyway(M) A man was walking on a railroadwhen suddenly he got his foot caught in the tracksHe tried to get it out but it was really stuckHe heard a noise and turned around to see a train comingHe panicked and started to pray,God.p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

Stand By Me When the light has come, and the land is dark And the moon is the only light we'll see No I won't be afraid No I won't be afraid Just as long as you stand stand by me [1]: And darling darl

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

China's Stock Market Dialogue 1 -Good morning,sir!Can I help you? -Yes,please.I'd like to register with Hushi Stock Market.Do you handle the business? -Yes,we do.Welcome to our firm. -I've been told that you have stock A market and B market.Is it tr

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

IBM(国际商业机器公司)或万国商业机器公司,简称IBM(International Business Machines Corporation)。总公司在纽约州阿蒙克市。1924年托马斯沃森创立于美国,是全球最大的信息技术和业务解决方案公

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

The world this week-Business 本周政治要闻 Alibaba took its IPO to investors in a roadshow, having priced the offering at between 60 and 66 a share. 阿里巴巴借路演助力IPO,定价区间为60到66美元。 This could value the Chinese e-

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

In 1991 Coase was awarded the Nobel prize for economics, largely on the strength of these two papers. 1991年,主要是因为这两篇论文的力量,科斯荣获了诺贝尔经济学奖。 But as late as 1972, he lamented that The nature of the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Hot Chip 是英国的一个五人乐队,04年曾被BBC选为年度新秀。 他们的摇滚歌曲中有鲜明的电音元素,音乐摇曳多姿,像彩色的音乐喷泉那样,给耳朵带来许多新鲜的感受。 We Have Love Hot Chip We ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Business Hewlett-Packard Board game 商业 惠普 董事会的游戏 More turmoil at the top of the world's biggest tech firm 世界最大的科技公司,陷入比以往更大的混乱之中 A FEW months after Lo Apotheker, the former boss of SAP,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business Telecom networks Two's company 商业 电信网络 双巨头 In an industry with a cost leader and a price leader, is there room for others? 当一个行业里既有成本领导者又有价格领导者的时候,其它公司还有市场空间

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

实用的number短语 大家都知道number的意思是数字,但是number短语的意思可没有这么简单。它们可以表示气数已尽、受欢迎的人或事、人多力量大等多种意思,很不可思议吧!我们一起来学习一下

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OS-X was assembled in the laboratory where its remnants now reside. OS-X是在实验室中装配的,OS-X的残料现在还在这间实验室内。 But OS-M, the next generation, will be built in a factory now nearing completion in Chongqing. 但是在

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Business 商业报道 Reimagining Piramal 重塑皮拉马尔 Blood, sweat, but no tears 流血,流汗,不流泪 An old Indian business house still has fire in its belly 作为印度一家老牌企业,皮拉马尔依然激情澎湃 WHEN his brot

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业报道 Oil in Russia 俄罗斯石油 Exxonerated 埃克森险地告捷 Where BP failed, Exxon succeeds 英石油铩羽之地见证埃克森的成功 FOR BP it could hardly have been worse. 对英国石油公司而言,这真是糟糕透

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

中国人讲究入乡随俗;英语里说,When in Rome,do as Romans do.适当的场合讲适当的话,这就是礼仪的一部分。 The Greeting Ritual First impressions last the longest. In this week's article, we will explore greeting rituals

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I live in a house full of millennials, three of whom are having their first skirmishes with working life. Every day I study them, marvelling at how little their early experiences resemble my own. Sometimes I think it is because they are different. So

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

商品寄售贵公司寄售之30箱纺织品已安然抵达。廉价品的销路相当良好, 且目前价格稳定。因此,我相信能向贵公司提出满意的销售报告书。 Your consignment of 30c/s textiles arrived in good condition. Cheap

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business 商业报道 Consultancy firms 咨询公司 Strategic moves 战略举措 Big consulting and accounting firms are making a risky move into strategy work 大型的咨询和财务公司正在战略上铤而走险 OPERATIONS consultants sit at t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Private hospitals in Asia 亚洲私立医院 On call 随时候命 Hospital companies prepare to meet surging demand for health care in Asia 亚洲私立医院正准备迎接医疗需求的激增 A HUMID breeze wafts through the wards of Siloam Genera

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

I've been back and forth.我犹豫不定。 what was tonight?今晚本来要做什么? this is so meant to be!这就是天意! she's gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。 he can't come to the phone now.他现在不能接电话 ready for a refill?我再

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语