星级典句: 第一句:We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 30th May. 我们通知您自5月30日起我公司改组为股份有限公司。 A: Hello, Mr. Green. 您好,格林先生。 B: Hello. Mr. Wang.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A well-defined task can easily be put out to the market, where a contractor is paid a fixed sum for doing it. 定义明确的任务可以被轻轻松松地交于市场。在那里,签约人被付给一笔固定的钱来完成这项任务。 The fir

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Ann. 陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作。今天他正在往自己的办公室走,突然看见了公司里的美籍华人Mary。他正好有个问题要请教她。 (Office ambience) 陈:哎,Mary, do you have a minute? M:Sure. What

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

A firm handshake is key to interview success 研究揭示握手有力是面试成功秘诀 As any serious job-hunter knows, it helps to dress smartly and smile at that all-important interview. 任何认真找工作的人都知道,在很重要的面试

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

[00:-1.00]bargain cash value note [00:-1.50]议价 现金 价值 票据 [00:-2.00]enthusiastic firm aggressive earring [00:-2.50]热心的 坚定的 好斗的 耳环 [00:-3.00]confidence product bracelet trainer [00:-3.50]自信心 产物 手镯 软运

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语北京必修模块

Small Farm Is a Hit in the Big City Community supported agriculture farms, or CSAs, seek people who pay in advance for fresh vegetables and fruits. One farmer has now expanded his CSA program to a law firm in New York City. The busy lawyers there are

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

商务英语中最实用的三十个句子 1. We inform you that the partnership existing between us in the business of wool has this day been dissolved by mutual consent. 2. Notice is hereby given that the copartnership which has existed between Mr.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

外贸 英语 中报盘和还盘占据着很重要的位置,下面就将介绍一些 外贸 英语 中常用的报盘还盘 英语 。 We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fert

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

(一) We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。 Please make an offer for t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Science and Technolgy. 科技。 Social networking for scientists. 科学家的社交网络。 Professor Facebook. Facebook教授。 More connective tissue may make academia more efficient. 更多联系性的方面可以让学术界更加高效。 GI

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Business 商业 Physical attractiveness and careers 美貌与职场 Don't hate me because I'm beautiful 漂亮有罪吗? Attractive women should not include a photo with a job application 长得漂亮的女性不应该在投递简历时附上照片

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Finance and Economics;Investing in Ethiopia; Frontier mentality; 财经;投资埃塞俄比亚; 前沿思维; A new fund attests to the country's allureand to the value of connections; 新投资,国家吸引力与关系网价值的有力证明;

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Asset-management companies in China 中国的资产管理公司 Lipstick on a pig 看上去很美 China is still dealing with the mess left by previous bank bail-outs 中国仍在收拾银行金援留下的烂摊子 Aug 24th 2013 | SHANGHAI |From the

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

1. We inform you that Mr. Yoshii, who has held our procuration for the last fifteen years, will in future sign for the firm. 2. We have to intimate to you that we have authorized Mr. Masuda, who has been with us for many years, to sign for our firm p

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. During the past then years,my experience has been concentrated in the masonry and plastering products supply industry with a building materials firm.During my six years as General Manager,I took an old line business,which had undergone several yea

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

实盘 请确认实盘F.O.B.大连还是C.I.F.青岛。 please get a firm offer, F.O.B. Dalian, or C.I.F. Qingdao. 贵公司可否以电报确认实盘? Can you obtain firm offer, subject to cable reply? 本实盘以7月10日中午前得到贵方答复

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

信用良好的情报 我们只能向您报告, 该公司在各方面均博得好评。 We inform you that we can give nothing but favourable information about the firm in question. 该公司的资金雄厚, 其信用可以说无限, 而其高级职员

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

通知书 新合伙人入伙 我已请多年在我公司担任经理的Y.先生做为我的合伙人。特此奉告。 I inform you that I have taken into partnership with Mr. Y., who has for many years acted as my manager. 公司名称不变业务照旧

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Men Lie About How Much They Work in Order to Have Work-Life Balance 男性会对自己工作量撒谎 When we think about work-life balance, it's easy to default to imagining a working mother trying to balance the demands of home and family with her

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese tech giant Huawei on Wednesday said its global smartphone sales jumped by 39% in the first half of the year. 中国科技巨头华为周三称,其全球智能手机销售量今年上半年激增,增幅达39%。 It comes after the world's

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间