E-commerce 电子商务 Tencents worth 腾讯的价值 A Chinese internet firm finds a better way to make money 一家中国互联网公司找到了更好的赚钱方式 Sep 21st 2013 | SHANGHAI |From the print edition IS TENCENT one of the worlds gr

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

1. We inform you that our business, which has been carried on most successfully for the last twenty years, will be turned into a limited company on the 30th May; and from that date it will be continued under the firm-name of the P.P.N. Co.,Ltd. 2. We

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, May 19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. troops will take part in a multinational military exercise in Jordan next week in a bid to demonstrate the U.S. commitment to security and stability in the region, the Pentagon said Monday. About 6,000 U.S. troops,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是tipping point。 Tipping point, 是指变化一触即发的临界点。 Experts warned that a bankruptcy of one of Detroit's Big Three could create a 'tipping point' that will bring the entire industry to a halt, 专家警告

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

澳大利亚誓言推进MH370搜索 PERTH, Australia, March 31 (Xinhua) -- Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott said Monday that there is no time limit yet to stop searching for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. Speaking at a press conference

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Hurts,来自英国的新男子组合,主唱的声音是冰冷的,低调的旋律中有令人不可自拔的忧伤气氛。 这首Wonderful Life新单曲,本周位于英国单曲榜第二十八位。 Wonderful Life Hurts On a bridge across the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

今天要讲的习惯用语由floor或者ceiling组成。Floor是地板,而ceiling解释为 天花板。好,让我们由下而上来学吧。一栋房子的底层常常叫作the ground floor。在生意场上你很可能会听到这样的说法:

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line. 鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。 2. Our lines are mainly arts and c

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 感谢 承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。 We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right. 在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Microaoft has finally launched the full version of its Office suite for Android phones. 微软终于为安卓手机发布了完整版Office套装。 Word, Excel and PowerPoint are now available for free from Google Play following a beta test of the a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Worldwide Panel LLC, a small market-research firm, is getting flooded with resumes for four vacancies in sales and information technology. 小型市场研究公司Worldwide Panel LLC准备招聘4名销售和IT技术人员,结果收到了大量简历。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line. 鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。 2. Our lines are mainly arts and c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

商务 英语 谈判常用词汇: 1、出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品 倾销 dumping 外汇 倾销 exchange dumping 优惠 关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trad

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Subject : It seems that it is in the air. 第一,迷你对话 A: Excuse me, are there any tickets left? 你好,请问还有票吗? B: Wait moment. It seems that it is in the air. Let me check it for you. 等等,票好像售完了。我来确认

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Business: Android in China The lure of the mobile kingdom 商业:安卓系统在中国,手机王国的诱惑 Re-entering China will be hard for Google, but it may still try. 对于谷歌而言,重新进入中国市场将会困难重重,但它仍

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business: The internet of things: Where the smart is 商业:物联网:智能家居,路在何方 Connected homes will take longer to materialise than expected. 真正实现互联家庭仍是长路漫漫。 The fanfare has gone on for years. 有关

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

American business 美国商业 Big Apple v Big Oil 苹果vs美孚 Apple briefly becomes the worlds largest public company 苹果一度成为世界第一大市值公司 Aug 13th 2011 | SAN FRANCISCO| from the print edition BY ANY standards it is a rem

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合