工作目标 有时候面试中招聘者会提问应聘者有关工作目标的问题,目的就是了解应聘者做事的风格,以及应聘者对这份工作的看法。当然由于应聘者还不是很了解自己所应聘的工作,在回答问题时并不一定面面俱到,因为在实际当中会碰到自己计划中所没有考虑到的问题,所以大致

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

一百多年来雅芳人一直恪守着 信任、尊重、信念、谦逊和高标准的雅芳价值观。雅芳已发展成为世界上最大的美容化妆品公司之一,拥有43000名员工,通过440余万名营业代表向145个国家和地区

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

索尼(日语:ソニー株式会社,英语:Sony Corporation),是日本的一家全球知名的大型综合性跨国企业集团。索尼是世界视听、电子游戏、通讯产品和信息技术等领域的先导者,是世界最早便携

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

Uber's board will seek an experienced boss, perhaps a woman. 当下,董事会正在寻找一位成熟老练的总裁,众人猜测是一位女性。 He or she will need experience running a multinational. 这位总裁将要担负起运营一家大型

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Lesson 36:A chance in a million 百万分之一的机遇 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What was the chance in a million? We are less credulous than we used to be. In the nineteenth century,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(572) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

Confidence,confident F: There are a number of important areas to consider for a branch office. M:we measure stability in government and economy. F: another critical area is business investment. M: You mean how much investment is going on in an area?

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

You're trying to exercise willpowerto avoid eating that second piece of cake or buying an electronic toy you don't really need. Try firming up your muscles. Any muscles. Now you can walk awayas long as walking away is truly in line with your overall

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

高盛集团(Goldman Sachs),一家国际领先的投资银行,向全球提供广泛的投资、咨询和金融服务,拥有大量的多行业客户,包括私营公司,金融企业,政府机构以及个人。高盛集团成立于1869年,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

美国通用电气公司(General Electric Company,简称GE,创立于1892年,又称奇异公司,NYSE:GE),是世界上最大的提供技术和服务业务的跨国公司。GE是在公司多元化发展当中逐步成长为出色的跨国公

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

戴尔(Dell),是一家总部位于美国德克萨斯州朗德罗克的世界五百强企业,由迈克尔戴尔于1984年创立。戴尔以生产、设计、销售家用以及办公室电脑而闻名,不过它同时也涉足高端电脑市场,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

A Pediatric Intern 儿科实习医生 In her first year as a pediatric intern, my daughter was responsible for the physical examinations of high-school athletes. When she asked one 16-year-old to strip so she could examine him, he looked at her for a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Home grown Chinese companies are set to outperform their multinational rivals in winning over the next generation of Chinese executives in the coming decade, according to a report from top management consulting firm Bain. 领先管理咨询公司贝恩

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Talking about that shooting at Ft. Hood. Then we saw another shooting in an office building yesterday in Orlando. The suspect could be making a court appearance as early as this morning. His name is Jason Rodriguez. He is now looking at first degree

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 cnn2009年(十一)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. This will just take a minute. Remember the heady days of 2007 before the large economy sized recession? Well, even back then medical problems contributed to over 62 percent of all ban

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

Ann. 陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作。今天他正在往自己的办公室走,突然看见了公司里的美籍华人Mary。他正好有个问题要请教她。 (Office ambience) 陈:哎,Mary, do you have a minute? M:Sure. What

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Avon boots out its boss 雅芳把老板给炒了 Andreas adieu 钟彬娴,再见! An ugly mess at a beauty firm 化妆品公司的丑陋乱局 YOU have got to go home tonight, Friday evening, and you have got to fire yourself, a management coach o

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

French nuclear energy 法国核能 Under pressure 压力之下 France wants to export nuclear reactors. Who will buy them? 法国想出口核反应堆,谁人将买? FOR France, nuclear power has long been a source of national pride. Its European

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Short Conversation Buy Furniture购买家具 Greg:Hi,can I help you? Kate:No,thanks.I'm just looking. Greg:All right.If you need any help,just let me know. My name is Greg. Kate:Sure.I'll let you know if I need anything.(A king-size mattr

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

本期内容: ReportssaidthatAntFinancial,Alibabasfinancial-servicesaffiliate,wasclosetobuyingastakeinCaixin,arespectedChinesebusinessmagazine.Adealwouldbethee-commercegiantssecondmediainvestmentinshortorder:inDecemberAlibababoughttheSouthChinaMorn

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Business 商业报道 Corporate alumni 公司校友 Gone but not forgotten 离开但不会被忘记 More firms are seeking to stay in touch with former staff 更多的公司正在积极尝试和以前的员工保持联系 COMPANIES do not like to be

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列