《公司(上市公司的财务摘要报告)规例》Companies(Summary Financial Reports of Listed Companies)Regulation 公司户口 house account;principal account 公司交易板(英国) Company Bulletin Board(UK) 公司交易所参与者 Corporate

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 金融英语

以下内容由网友topmmm听写,紧供参考。如果您觉得您写的更好,请发帖到 论坛 。 M:Tate associates is a global consultant firm, right? F:that's right,a few years ago,we had just two offices, now we're up to ninety M:why so m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

The idea of sweatshops makes me very angry. Theres nothing good about them. Very young children have to work in horrible factories that are bad for their health. They eat and sleep at the factories. Their bosses make them work up to 16 hours a day an

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Its signature move is splitting up or spinning off parts of companies, a tactic for which Mr Gardell earned the moniker of butcher from the Swedish press in the mid-2000s. 它的招牌动作是将公司的各个部分分裂或脱离,嘉戴尔因这种

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

This is the the second of a two-part Business English Pod series on working in multicultural teams. These days, working with people from different cultures is quite common. You might be meeting with colleagues in another country or on another contine

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语沟通技巧

A: May I help you? B: I would like to check out these books. A: May I see your library card, please? B: Yes. Here you go. A: Apparently, you have unpaid late fees. B: I do? A: You owe some money. B: Exactly how much do I owe? A: You owe $24.50. B: I

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Well, it will probably take another few weeks. 嗯,这可能还需要几个星期的时间。 When exactly are you going to finish this job? 具体哪天你们能完成这项工作? Well, it will probably take another few weeks. 嗯,可能还需要

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

1.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June. 我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。 2.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A woman went on honeymoon to Greece alone. Newlyweds Huma Mobin and Arsalaan Sever from Pakistan wanted to go to Greece for their second honeymoon. The Greek embassy did not give Arsalaan a visa. Huma decided to go alone. She had paid for the trip. A

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

A: Where is your pain, Mr. Smith? B: In my lower right jaw. A: We need to take some x-rays. It looks like you have a few cavities. B: A few? A: Yes. We will fill them and you will need to be better at brushing and flossing your teeth. B: I don't flos

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

任天堂(英语Nintendo)是一家全球知名的娱乐厂商,电子游戏业三巨头之一,现代电子游戏产业的开创者。[1] 始建于1889年9月23日,创始人山内房治郎。主营业务为家用机和掌机的软硬件开发与

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

伊士曼柯达公司在影像拍摄、分享、输出和显示领域一直处于世界领先地位,一百多年来帮助无数的人们留住美好回忆、交流重要信息以及享受娱乐时光。 Eastman Kodak Company is a multinational US c

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

BEIJING, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Medium- and small-sized enterprises in Wenzhou are finding bank loans increasingly hard to obtain as the city's banks face a rising non-performing loan (NPL) ratio. The NPL ratio of the banking industry in the east China c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: SharesinAlphabet,Google'sparentcompany,jumpedasmuchas5%inafter-hourstradingafterthefirmreportedstrongeradsalesthanexpected. Alphabetearned$32bninrevenueinthethreemonthstotheendofJune,up26%fromthesameperiodlastyear. Buttherecord4bneuro

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Business: The future of Apple Shake it off 商业:苹果的未来,摆脱窘境 The worlds most valuable company needs another mega hit. 世界市值最高的公司现需另一款爆款产品。 Our product pipeline has amazing innovations in stor

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

As befits a deal in the medical industry, this one has been rather hard to swallow. 如医药行业的交易一样,该起并购相当难以下咽。 But on December 5th, eight months after Takeda, Japan's largest pharmaceutical firm, 但12月5日,距

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

TO GET an idea of where the worlds pharmaceutical industry is heading, a leafy complex tucked off a hectic road in Mumbai provides a clue. In one part of the building, Abbott, an American firm, is developing generic drugsa privilege it won when it bo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Apple's future 苹果的未来 Reluctant reformation 不得不进行的改革 Apple is becoming a very different company, and not just because of its newly unveiled products 苹果公司正在进行转型,不仅是因为它刚刚发布的神秘新产

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business. 商业。 Sharp and Hon Hai. 夏普和鸿海。 Law of the jungle. 丛林法则。 A deal between a Chinese firm and a Japanese tech giant hits trouble. 一家中国企业和日本科技巨头的交易陷入困局。 AS HUMAN beings are als

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Apple 苹果公司 iThrone 霸业已成 Apple reigns supreme when it comes to making money, but now faces even greater expectations 说到企业的赚钱能力方面,苹果公司无疑是全球的霸主,但现在他们却面临着更高的期望

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列