Business 商业报道 European railways 欧洲铁路 The quest for a Ryanair of rail freight 追求瑞安航空一样的铁路系统 The EU wants more goods to be moved by train. Progress is slow 欧盟想要更多的货物通过铁路运输,但进展

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

I just don't understand. 我真搞不懂 Yeah, there's a lot of things you don't understand. 你搞不懂的事情多了 Everyone is wearing a black tie. 别人系的都是黑领带 You're wearing a gray tie. 就你系了条灰的 This is acceptable

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 诉讼双雄第一季

The fallout has begun from a $2 billion financial trading loss at the U.S.-based JPMorgan Chase investment company. The firm said Monday that Ina Drew, JPMorgan's chief investment officer and one of Wall Street's highest paid female executives, is re

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

为什么英语不能丢?学习英语很重要之三大关键词! As the language of everything from Shakespeare to international business, English is one of the worlds most important methods of communication. While many have the chance to acquir

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

New fiction新小说 Somali son索马里之子 A voice from Africa来自非洲的声音 Sep 17th 2011 | from the print edition Crossbones. By Nuruddin Farah. Riverhead; 389 pages; $27.95. Buy from Amazon.com 《死亡髅骷》;努鲁德因?法拉著;

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

企业名称中英文对照大全 外贸、贸易、投资、信托、保险、租赁、证券、工艺品进出口公司 Native Produce Animal By-products Import and Export Corporation 土产畜产进出口公司 Chemicals Import and Export Corporat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese technology and smartphone giant Huawei has reported a 40% surge in revenue for the first half of 2016. The firm reported 245.5bn yuan in revenues, up from 175.6bn yuan for the same period last year. 中国科技、智能手机巨头华为的2

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

情景对话: Mitch: Can you imagine being robbed of your basic rights and a living wage? Cam: And after all those years of Mitchell supporting me, I was so happy to see all eyes on him. It was his moment. 知识点讲解: Can you imagine doing? 你

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: So, you're in law school, Travis. Travis: Yes, I'm in law school. Todd: Normally, how do you get a job after you finish law school? Travis: Well, the law school that I'm at is considered to be a top-tier law school, and so my law school has a l

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Apple has reported a second consecutive quarter of falling iPhone sales, but the 15% drop was not as bad as analysts had feared. 苹果发布报告称,iPhone的销售量已连续两个财季下滑,但下降15%这一数字倒不像分析师们担心

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

介绍: firm abs 马甲线 ab=abdominal腹肌 /?b?dɑ?m?nl/ It's her dream to have flat firm abs and that's why she goes to the gym everyday. 有平坦的小腹和马甲线是她的梦想,这也是她为什么天天去健身房的原因。 six-pack

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。 We have

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: I called this meeting today in order to discuss our manufacturing plan. As Im sure youre all aware, with the credit crunch, and the global financial cri- sis, were obligated to look for more cost efficient ways of producing our goods. We dont want

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

(Kenny一案结案后,Alicia的竞争对手Cary来到办公室告诉Diane案情进展,顺带明确地表示出自己能胜任这个工作) league [lɪːg] n. [口]等级,范畴 docs =documents 文件资料 billable ['bɪleɪbl] hours 律师的工

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Good afternoon to you, I'm Cory Kessler at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Turkey has arrested 13 people in connection with last weekend's deadly bombing. Seventeen people were killed when a pair

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(八)月

Business 商业报道 Starbucks 星巴克 Just add water 加水即成 The ailing giant turns to instant coffee for a pick-me-up 亏损巨头靠速溶咖啡来提神 NO ONE can accuse Howard Schultz of inaction since he returned as chief executive of

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 ATamp;T's big merger blocked ATamp;T大笔吞并受阻 Tripped at the altar 功亏一篑 RANDALL STEPHENSON has no time for doubts. 兰德尔?史蒂芬森没有时间疑虑。 In March, when the boss of ATamp;T, America's second-bigge

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

NICOSIA, March 6 (Xinhua) -- One of the biggest trade firms in Cyprus said on Tuesday that it has signed an agreement with an unnamed Chinese firm to explore the possibility of establishing a trade center in the eastern Mediterranean island. Hermes A

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Business 商业报道 The future of the Firm 麦肯锡的未来 McKinsey looks set to stay top of the heap in management consulting 麦肯锡看起来打算一直居于管理咨询的顶端 IT IS one of the engines of global capitalism. 麦肯锡是全

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

unit 389 参加公司聚会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hi, Seivvy, you look superb this evening. Are you enjoying yourself? A:嗨,塞维,你今晚看起来不错,玩得开心吗? B:Oh, it's you, Sandy. I'm looking for you. Yes, I'm having

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话