(一) We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 Please make us a fax offer. 请给我们传真报盘。 Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 请把上次合同中订的那

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Offer Counter-Offer We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。 Please make an o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

报盘和还盘涉及到的 英语 : We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。 Please make us a cable offer. 请来电报盘。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: Mr. McKenna, do you have a second? I need to talk to you about something. B: Sure, Liv, what can I do for you? A: Well, I was just wondering. . . you see, I know Ive used up all my vacation days this year, but my sister is getting married, and the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

TOMMY: What do you know about _(1)_? PAUL: Oh I'm fine Paul, how 'bout you? TOMMY: Come 'ere! PAUL: Awright! Awright! Awright!! You're obviously a busy man. All I know about dodgy readys is the Triads supply the plates. They've got a shipping company

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Business 商业 Corporate governance in America 美国企业治理 Heating up 代理权争夺战升温 Shareholders are ever more willing to vote against management 股东们比以前更愿意投管理层的反对票 TWENTY years ago Bob Monks bought

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Internet companies 互联网企业 Welcome to IPOville 欢迎加入IPO俱乐部 Social-media firms see champagne; others see bubbles 社交媒体的香槟酒,业外人士的泡沫沫 Jun 9th 2011 | SAN FRANCISCO | from the print edition INITIAL pub

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

美国一家公司日前开通月球邮政包裹递送业务,仅需460美元,人们有机会把对自己来说有纪念意义的物品寄到月球上.此项业务旨在为一个私人探月车发射计划进行筹款. 给月球上寄点啥好呢 AP:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

VIA REGULAR INTERNATIONAL MAIL April 1, 2004 Mr. XXX 151 Conduit Road, 2/F Jersey City, New Jersey 07001 The United States of America Dear Mr. XXX: It was indeed a pleasure receiving your application for a summer internship position with our firm. Wh

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

There are many popular stars who get great achievements, such as Jackie Chen, Jay Chou, Zhang Ziyi and so on. However, the star who I like most is Fan Bingbing. I know her because of a famous TV series. At that time, she was not famous, but now, as w

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Reasons for Application I: Why are you interested in workng with this company? / Why do you have(or take,feel)interest in applying to our firm? / Why are you desirous to get this job(post,position)? C: I'm interested in working with your company

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

F: Our productivity has been down for more than six months now.I'm seriously considering pulling in an outside consultant to diagnose the cause of our problematic areas.I think we'd all benefit from an outsider's perspective. Sometimes we're just too

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

SANTIAGO, July 15 (Xinhua) -- A Chilean court Monday ruled to uphold the suspension of activity at a Canadian-run mine until the company complies with environmental protection measures, local media reported. The Appellate Court of Copiapo endorsed th

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

商务常用语翻译二 生活用品 vital commodity 产品陈列馆 produce museum 农作物农产品 produce of fields 工业产品 industrial products 智力产品 intellectual products 海产品 marine products 天然产品 natural products 副产品 residual products 质量 上等货 Al a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

IBM and a unit of China's Dalian Wanda Group, a property and entertainment conglomerate, agreed to team up to provide cloud services to Chinese companies, the U.S. technology provider said. 美国技术服务供应商国际商业机器公司(IBM)表

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。 We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dolla

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, June 28 (Xinhuanet) -- Pop star Lady Gaga is sued over sales of her wristbands for Japan's earthquake relief efforts, according to media reports Tuesday. The federal class action lawsuit against Gaga claims that she profited from the sale of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Business 商业报道 Dewey LeBoeuff 杜威路博国际律师事务所 With a bang, not a whimper 砰然毁灭,而不是轻轻消亡 When a law firm gets into trouble, it can be hard to recover 律师事务所,一旦陷入困境就难以摆脱 TH

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

A firm handshake(握手) could be a sign of a longer life expectancy(预期寿命), according to British researchers. Scientists at the Medical Research Council(委员会) found that elderly people who could still give a firm handshake and wa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻