In this Business English Pod episode well be looking at how to handle a telephone interview for a new job. If youre joining us here, you may want to check out BEP 82 and BEP 83 first to see how to talk about your experience in a face-to-face intervie

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

International Business Machines (IBM) is a multinational computer and information technology corporation. Its the fourth largest tech company in the world and has the second most valuable brand. IBM has its origins in the nineteenth century. It was f

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

1,We have accepted your firm offer. 我们已收到了你们报的实盘。 2,We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow. 我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。 3,We'll let you h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

More than half of firms on the Chinese mainland are expected to take on staff this year, according to a recruitment survey released last Thursday. 据上周四发布的一份调查报告显示,今年中国大陆预计超过一半的公司都会雇佣

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was 4 p.m. on a recent Friday -- a time of the week when I usually relax and leave the rest of my to-do list to finish over the weekend. But as this recent weekend approached, I kept pushing myself, heart pumping, to get to the bottom of my list o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在应聘的过程中,可能多数人的个人简历表就可以一致地投向多家单位,但如何是应聘信就一定要量身定做才能更快地应聘成功。以下有两篇中英文的应聘信范本,请参考。 中文应聘信范文:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

shipping weight 货运总重 英文释义 The gross weight of an object being transported, including the weight of any moisture, packaging, boxes, etc. 例句 We want to find strong but lighter crates in which to transport our products so that our sh

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

After Allison Dore had an unhappy experience during a trip to the dentist, she did what thousands do as a matter of routine: she posted a negative review on a consumer website. 艾莉森多尔在一家牙医诊所遭遇了不愉快的经历之后,她

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For one month. From November 1st to 30th. 从11月1日到30日,总共一个月。 What date would that be? 您要订什么时候? How many nights do you wish to stay? 您打算住多久? Two weeks. 两个星期。 How long do you intend to stay

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A leading firm in commercial circles had long struggled against bankruptcy. 长期以来,商业圈里某家主要公司反对美国破产法。 As it had large sums of money in California, it expected remittances by a certain day, 当时,这家公司

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

贸易中常用的 询盘 英语 询盘 的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

文本: Mr.Glendenning: I've already spoken to mypartners, and they're all of one voice. Retail makes them nervous. They prefer coal or shipping. Moray: But it is for you to decide, sir. Come to the sale, and youwill see what is possible. Mr.Glende

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Idiom: People person ( people who enjoy interacting with other people ) Hit the book: Reputable Score the top spot Forbes Estimate Intern Gig Paradise Represent Perks and downsides Apple is one of the most reputable tech companies in the world and ha

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

核心句型: I will back you up all the way. 我会一直支持你。 back sb. up 直译过来就是:用背扛起某人,很容易联想到这个短语的正确意思:支持某人。因此,当美国人说I will back you up all the way.时,他

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Business Alternative law firms Bargain briefs 商业 律师事务所可他选 概说律所议价 Technology offers 50 ways to leave your lawyer 网络给你50种选择来挑律师 CONVENTIONAL law firms charge vast hourly fees and then hand the work

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

今天我们要学的词是bankruptcy。 Bankruptcy, 是破产的意思。星期一金融界的头条新闻是,美国第四大投资银行雷曼兄弟控股公司申请破产。 Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. filed for the biggest bankruptcy in U.S.

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是game plan。 Game plan, 是行动策略、战术的意思。 The coach told his players to stick to the game plan, 教练告诉队员,按照既定战术打。 The couple followed their financial game plan and climbed out

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是downfall。 Downfall, 是垮台的意思。伊利诺伊州州长布拉戈耶维奇被捕。 Although shocking, Blagojevich's downfall is not all that surprising, 尽管很突然,但是布拉戈耶维奇的垮台并不完全

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

M: Learn a word W:今天我们要学的一个词是:field M: field :field (f-i-e-l-d), field W:field 多指空旷的地方,比如原野,旷野,还有油田:oil field(男声翻译);战场:battle field (男声翻译),等等。 W:作为动

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

With 420 million people now online, the Internet can make or break a brand in China, according to the report by Roland Berger Strategy Consultants July 19, as far more people use the web to help decide what to buy than in the west。 Online buzz has

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语