在商务合同中,您是否被一些句子的表达卡住了?看看下面的这些句子,希望能为您提供参考。 There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause, etc) 这是合同中

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Reduced Sounds The Down Side of Intonation Reduced sounds are all those extra sounds created by an absence of lip, tongue, jaw, and throat movement. They are a principal function of intonation and are truly indicative of the American sound. Exercise

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

原文: Have you been in an accident and still haven't received the financial settlement you deserve? Then call the professionals of Lawsuit Financing today. With over 75 years of combined experience, we have settled millions of dollars in claims w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

文本: HQ Gentlemen,glad to see you back.We have since tracked down The 5 Star vessel.It seems it was registered to a private investment firm with international _(1)_.One of the _(2)_ shareholders of this corporation has been tracked down to an in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Bond:Nicole,stop!Don't move. Nicole:Hello,James.Fancy meeting like this? Bond:Drop the gun.Move away from the railing.Nicole drop the gun! Nicole:Or what? ____(1)____? Bond:I'd prefer to bring you back alive.But it makes no difference to me

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

美林(Merrill Lynch),(NYSE:MER, TYO: 8675), 世界最著名的证券零售商和投资银行之一,总部位于美国纽约。作为世界的最大的金融管理咨询公司之一,它在财务世界响叮当的名字里占有一席之地。该

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

本田株式会社(本田技研工业株式会社)是世界上最大的摩托车生产厂家,汽车产量和规模也名列世界十大汽车厂家之列。1948年创立,创始人是传奇式人物本田宗一郎。公司总部在东京,雇员

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

金霸王国际公司是世界上制造和销售高效碱性电池的领先企业。金霸王是世界上最 知名卓越的消费品品牌之一。对于世界各地的人们来说,金霸王这个品牌代表了高品质的电池产品和不断创新

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

今天我们要学的词组是stave off。 Stave off的意思是避开,延缓。比如,公司试图延缓破产,The company tried to stave off bankruptcy. 美国成功地延缓了通货膨胀,The U.S. successfully staved off inflation. 许多美

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Todd: Hello, what is your name? Mathew: My name is Mathew Gill. Todd: Mathew, where are you from? Mathew: I'm from England, from North of England, near Manchester. Todd: Were you living in Manchester before you can to Japan? Mathew: No, I was living

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Broadcast: Mar 22 2003 Large crowds of anti-war 1) demonstrators turned out in New York City, Saturday. Protesters marched in the streets there and in several major U.S. cities to protest the Bush adm

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-国际时讯

有钱就是任性这句话最近挺火,甭管是真土豪、还是伪土豪,都想借此表达一下。想和本土豪做盆友,有木有钱木关系,反正你们都没我有钱!这般高逼格的任性,英文里,小伙伴们都怎么形

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

This week's summit meeting in Italy produced no firm commitment from developing countries to cut their greenhouse gas emissions, but President Obama says he's not giving up. NPR's Scott Horsley has more. President Obama says it's not easy to get 17

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

今天我们要学的词是bargain。 Bargain, 是谈判,讨价还价的意思。OK, It's a bargain, 意思是好,就这么说定了。 Union representatives bargain with employers for better rates of pay every year, 工会代表每年都要就涨工

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1.从中华人民共和国驻...大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。 Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

外贸常用词汇翻译 国际贸易 出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品倾销 dumping 外汇倾销 exchange dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade 贸易

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、 Draft a proposal report according to the following information: 1 此报告就是否购买凯乐格公司(Kellogg Company)股票提出个人建议供有关人员进行投资决策时参考;2 凯乐格公司是一家从事食品生意在国

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is the second in a two-part Business English Podcast series on discussing previous experience in workplace English job interviews. It is one of an ongoing sequence of ESL podcasts that covers the whole interview process. 这是2节系列英语商务

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

I took, of course, operational research and learning about system's problems, is what helped me understand the systemic nature of transformation that was required at Hewlett Packard. When you learn about complex systems problems,you know that you c

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Haipiao, a word used to describe young people moving to Shanghai for versatile lives, now has a new interpretation: Chinese striving in a foreign country facing an uncertain future. Their nomadic lifestyle is encouraged by revised visa policies and t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻