day 14 音素/au/ 一句话练发音 Look!How tall the towel is. 单词集训 cow mouse around allow hour loud flower 短语集训 1.roundabout 2.talk loud 3.down in the mouth 4.around the house 单句集训 1.Knowledge is power. 2.Many jobs make a shower. 3.How about

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Johnny jumped over the dog. The dog was lying on the ground. Johnny jumped over it. The dog saw Johnny jump over it. The dog got up. The dog got up and barked at Johnny. Johnny laughed. He laughed while the dog barked. Johnny ran over to the fence. T

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

When the Aldens had wheeled away from the post office, Henry said, Now you can run awhile, Shadow. It will do you good. You are getting lazy. The day was warm, and a little wind was blowing. It was a perfect day for riding. Shadow ran along beside Be

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

AS IT IS 2015-06-26 Hungary Criticized for Border Fence Plan to Stop Refugees 匈牙利修建篱笆阻挡移民计划遭批评 Hungarian officials have announced a plan to build a fence on the border with Serbia to try to stop people from illegally e

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们来学一个词,叫做纠结。纠结应该怎么说?纠结一般是用在有

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

TOM presented himself before Aunt Polly, who was sitting by an open window in a pleasant rearward apartment, which was bedroom, breakfast-room, dining-room, and library, combined. The balmy summer air

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

核心句型: In order not to offend either of them, I prefer to sit on the fence. 为了不冒犯他们其中任何一人,我选择保持中立。 sit on the fence原来是指在分家产的时候,骑在分割家产的篱笆上,不知应该选

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Immediately after the February 2011 earthquake, the army moved into Christchurch CBD to keep people out. Fences went up around the four avenues which border the city and the only people allowed in and out were engineers, police or others working on d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Mark heard a noise. What was the noise? It was a steady noise. It wasnt a loud noise. It was a steady, quiet noise. He opened his apartment door. He looked outside. A painter was next door. A painter was spray painting a fence. He was spray painting

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Older chests reveal themselves Like a crack in a wall Starting small and grow in time And we always seem to need the help Of someone else To mend that shelf Too many books Read me your favourite line Papa went to other lands And he found someone who

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Words and Their Stories: Baseball Terms Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. Baseball is Americas national sport. So it is not unusual that many popular expressions come from baseball. But first, let me explain a little about

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A: What can I do to fix up the exterior of my home? B: I would say the number one thing that you can do is paint your home, but your home has been painted recently and looks great! A: What can I do about the landscaping? B: Your lawn looks a little d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Eanie Meany选自来自曼彻斯特的旋律天才Jim Noir的个人首张专辑「Tower Of Love」,因为幽默的歌词If you dont give my football back, Im gonna get my dad on you(如果你不把我的足球还给我,我就叫我的老子出来对付你) 而被adidas挑中成为广告歌。 Jim Noir是一位

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Now, however, many of the diamonds are cut in Kimberley and are all finished there before being shipped to other countries. 然而,现在多数钻石是在金伯利切割,并在那里加工完毕之后就被船送到其他国家。 Diamonds are m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

You'll be sorry-sorry-sorry, called the goose. 你要后悔后悔后悔的。母鹅叫道。 Wilbur didn't care. He kept walking toward the pail of slops. 威尔伯不管。它继续朝那桶泔脚走去。 You'll miss your freedom, honked the goose.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

By Gary Garriott Broadcast: September 2, 2003 This is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Goats have provided meat and milk for people longer than sheep or cows. More people

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

Zimbabwe Problems Lead to Poaching Challiss McDonough Dubamanzi Conservancy, South Africa 29 Aug 2001 The unrest in Zimbabwe during the past year has led to a 1)shortage of food in some areas. Many co

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

A Canadian airport is reviewing its security systems after a woman managed to scale a barbed wire fence and run onto the tarmac in an attempt to stop a plane from taking off. 加拿大一名女子成功越过一机场的倒刺铁丝围栏后,闯入停

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

拖延症、强迫症、恐高症、密集恐惧症、选择障碍症...现代人,谁没有这些症?你中枪了吗?这些不同的症,英语怎么说?Jenny, Adam告诉你! 关键词: 拖延症 拖延症英语里不是症 When it comes

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

There was a small boy living on a farm, he needed to get up before sunrise every morning to start his chores and out again later to do the evening ones. During sunrise he would take a break and climb up on the fence. So in the distance he could see t

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读