1.有趣的漫画 I run up the hill. 我跑到山丘上。 I run up the tree. 我跑到树上。 I run up the ladder. 我跑去梯子上。 I run up the stairs. 我跑去楼梯上。 2.写一写,说一说 3.涂一涂,画一画 4.本课英语单词:

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字1B

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. There are different ways to store fish. Two ways to keep fish for future use are canning and freezing. Two other methods are drying and smoking. Today we have the first of two reports describing, st

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(八)月

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. The United States Department of Agriculture has a program called Wildlife Services. Its job is to help protect agricultural and other resources from threats and damage by wildlife. Often that means

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月

Lindsay: So Jake, we are thinking of getting a dog. What do you think about that? Jake: Well, that could be a good idea. Dogs can make good companions. Lyndsay: Yeah, I think so. That's why we want to get one, but the problem is our apartment is real

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.90] Golden Windows 金色的窗子 [00:08.23]There was a small boy living on a farm [00:12.92]which seemed like so far away from everywhere. [00:16.33]He needed to get up before sunrise every morning to start his chores

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

Dialogue 1 Xiao Gao: What are you gonna get your pops for Father's Day? Don't tell me you forgot. Jingjing: No, I didn't forget. I'm on the fence right now about two different things. I was gonna buy him a watch, but then I saw a really nice shirt th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

《亡命之徒》是Eagles乐队演唱的歌曲。 「英文学习笔记」 desperado n. 亡命之徒 fence n. 篱笆 vt. 围起来 tell v. 这里是辨别的意思哦~ highs and lows 高潮和低谷 get cold feet 在口语中表示临阵畏缩,害怕

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Be a queen Be a queen. Dare to be different. Be a pioneer.Be a leader. Be the kind of woman who in the face of adversity will continue to embrace life and walk fearlessly toward the challenge. Take it on! Be a truth seeker and rule your domain, whate

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

[00:03.22]Puppies for Sale 待售的小狗 [00:05.20]A farmer had some puppies he needed to sell. [00:09.79] He painted a sign advertising the pups [00:12.64]and set about nailing it to a post on the edge of his yard. [00:16.57]As he was driving the last

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

U.S. and Iraqi officials inaugurated a portion of the country's new border security fence along the Iraqi-Syrian border, as efforts are stepped up to improve security before March parliamentary elections. Sunni and Shi'ite political leaders also cont

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

THE SHEARING 剪羊毛 It was not long before they could see the flags flying over the tents, and then the tents themselves. 没过多久,他们就看到飘动的旗帜,然后是帐篷。 When they reached the place where the horse was to be left

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

1、表语从句概述 用作表语的从句叫作表语从句,它位于主句中的连系动词之后。引导表语从句的词有从属连词that、whether、as though(if);关系代词who, what, which, whom, whose, whatever, whoever, whomever,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

That's where you're wrong, my friend, my friend, said a voice. 你这话就错了,我的朋友,我的朋友,我的朋友,一个声音说。 Wilbur looked through the fence and saw the goose standing there. 威尔伯朝栏板外面望去,看到

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Johnny jumped over the dog. The dog was lying on the ground. Johnny jumped over it. The dog saw Johnny jump over it. The dog got up. The dog got up and barked at Johnny. Johnny laughed. He laughed while the dog barked. Johnny ran over to the fence. T

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

加菲猫超经典搞笑语录 Money is not everything. Theres Mastercard Visa. 钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。 One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。 Save water. Shower w

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jim plays golf down in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The course was built right next to a cemetery. One of the greens is right next to the fence that separates the golf course from the cemetery. One afternoon,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

This is AP News Minute. Hundreds of migrants surged through police lines near the Hungary-Serbia on Monday. Hungary is trying to build a fence to close off that border. The US Senate comes back from summer recess on Tuesday. Senators are expected to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(九)月

Thailand is so different from where I used to live in America. First of all, in my neighborhood there are many stray dogs, dogs with no home. During the day, they lay around and sleep and at night they fight and make a lot of noise barking and howlin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

father says head down we don't want them finding you mother says practice now all the words you know oh Arizona's burning they say the fence turned round now the razor wire keeps us out mother says with luck we'll sleep under a roof tonight father sa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You get your hands in it Plant your roots in it Dusty head lights dance with your boots in it (dirt) You write your name on it Spin your tires on it Build your corn field, whiskey Bonfires on it (dirt) You bet your life on it Is that an old shade Red

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐