1723 、 质量 mass 1724 、 质感;质地;肌理 texture 1725 、 趟门 slidingdoor 1726 、 踏靴 holddownfoot 1727 、 轮廓线;外形线 outline 1728 、 遮光物 shade 1729 、 锌 zin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Money is not everything. There's Mastercard Visa. 钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Lesson 7 Text A After a Heavy Snowstorm One night there was a heavy snowstorm, and in the morning Mr Smith's garden was full of deep snow. Mr Smith wanted to take his car out, so he paid a man to clean the path from his garage to his gate. He said to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

How Tom Went to the Fair 汤姆集市行 Tom could hardly wait for the fair. He had thought about for weeks. 汤姆迫不及待地想要去集市。他已经想了几周了。 On Friday, a big airplane was coming to the fair, and Tom was going to see

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

It's been raining all day and now the floor is wet. I look up and I see water dropping on the ground. I have to grab some buckets to catch the water. I need to call a repairman soon. The weatherman is predicting more rain. What is wrong? The roof is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

SATURDAY morning was come, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life. There was a song in every heart; and if the heart was young the music issued at the lips. There was ch

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

There was a small boy living on a farm, he needed to get up before sunrise every morning to start his chores and out again later to do the evening ones. During sunrise he would take a break and climb up on the fence. So in the distance he could see t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

阿迪达斯可爱广告歌:Jim Noir - Eanie Meany Jim Noir是一位来自英国曼彻斯特的独立音乐唱作人,总是戴着高高的黑色礼貌身着黑色西服出现在田园之中,充满童趣。他的歌曲是Simon Garfunkel式老调民谣

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Today we have the second of two reports explaining how to prepare fish by drying or smoking them. We talked last week about the first steps of cleaning and salting freshly caught fish. The direction

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

EARNING A PLAYGROUND 获得游乐场 Edward W. Frentz 爱德华w弗伦茨 Boys and girls must have places to play. 男孩和女孩们得有地方玩。 The streets are often dangerous in this day of swift automobiles, 在汽车飞速运行的今天,街

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

The sheets were made of blue cloth, and Dorothy slept soundly in them till morning, with Toto curled up on the blue rug beside her. 被单是蓝布做的,多萝茜就躺在这上面,一直酣睡到第二天,托托蜷伏在床下的蓝色的地毯

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

The Ling kids were up to something. 孩子们正吊在什么上。 Fox ran into the backyard. 小狐冲到后院。 Come back this minute! he cried. 快回来!他大喊。 Bye-bye! the Ling kids called out. 拜拜!孩子们嚷道。 Oh, no! cried

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

本期真题 1. I was so ______in today's history lesson. I didn’t understand a thing. A) amazed B) neglected C) confused D) amused 2. It ______ you to at least 50% off the regular price of either f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

This is a fine day. The sun shines bright. 这是一个晴朗的天气,风和日丽。 There is a good wind, and my kite flies high. I can just see it. 我的风筝飞得很高,我正好能看见它。 The sun shines in my eyes; I will stand in t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Ray was thought to be an odd boy. 芮被公认为是一个奇怪的小男孩。 You will think him so,too, when you have read this story. 当你看到这个故事时,也会这么认为的。 Ray liked well enough to play with the boys at school; 芮很

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

西班牙部长说,许多非洲移民等待进入欧洲 MADRID, March 4 (Xinhua) - Spanish Interior Minister, Jorge Fernandez Diaz said on Tuesday that around 80,000 immigrants were waiting in Morocco and Mauritania for the chance to illegally ente

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Language Points 做决定好难啊! 1.I'm debating between A and B.我在A和B之间挣扎 2.I can't make up my mind. 我不能下定决心 3.I'm having second thoughts. 我要再想一想 4.I'm on the fence.我还在犹豫(= I'm in the middle, I d

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

During the fraction of a second that a saccade takes, images sweep over our retinas at high speed. Yet we dont get a feeling of motion, because our brain suppresses visual perception during saccades. Otherwise, the world might look to us like a bad h

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Lance 兰斯 Sergeant, it's Detective Hall. I have an update on the Dodger case. 队长,我是豪尔警探,幕后者的案子有了新进展 A body was found in an art gallery shot point blank. 艺术馆发现一具被一枪致命的尸体 There

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Todays podcast is about taking care! I want you to imagine that you are visiting England. You and some friends decide to go for a walk in the country. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and all is right with the world. You walk through a prett

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语