[00:08.64]Hey, excuse me. 不好意思 [00:10.64]- How you doing? - Howdy. -早安 -你好 [00:13.80]Im looking for two friends of mine, Paul and Meryl. 我在找我的朋友梅莉和保罗 [00:16.16]Oh, the Fosters. 你是指佛斯特夫妇 [00:18.3

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-蒸发的摩根夫妇

beetle vine belly initiative oyster elbow leopard beware dependant buffalo federation whisper personnel pedestrian cosmic geology platform endanger magnify bleach hinge fence watery block fortress blossom engagement

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

Australia is as old as time. It was probably once connected to South America, but the continents separated as the earth's plates moved. Having been separated from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals that cann

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

The next morning, the children loaded Grandfathers car with recyclables, and he drove them to the recycling center. They unloaded the recyclables into the proper bins and said good-bye to Grandfather. Lets walk around the outside of the recycling cen

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 金银岛.Treasure.Island

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 金银岛.Treasure.Island

The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. 隔岸风景好。 Do you have a minute? 你有时间吗? Do you have time? 你有时间吗? You got a minute? 你有时间吗? Got a minute? 你有时间吗? 为什么老姑娘叫spinster?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

迷你对话: A:When I quarrel with my husband. He didn't evern try to cool me out. 我和丈夫吵架的时候,他连理都不理我。 B:It takes two to make a quarrel and it takes two to memd fences. 吵架和和好是双方面的事情。 A:I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

各位亲爱的朋友们,非常高兴您如约守候早间课堂,我是Juliet。 我们都有着这样的经历当我们与他人发生争端之后,心里都会憋着一口难以咽下的气,伤身又伤神,遇到那个人心里就产生厌恶

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

The children sat on the corral fence as Cookie and the young woman talked to the policeman. So, the policeman said, writing in his notebook, youre the new head wrangler. The young woman nodded. My names Alyssa. Ive been riding here at the ranch since

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 114 A Horse Named Dragon

Dannys fence needed painting. He wanted to paint it white. He looked in the phone book. He looked under P for Painters. He called up a painter. How much to paint my fence? he asked. How big is your fence? the painter asked. It goes all the way around

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Red high heels 穿上红色高跟鞋去约会 演唱者:Kellie Pickler Baby, I've got plans tonight You don't know nothing about I've been sitting around way too long Trying to figure you out But you say that you'll call and you don't And I'm spinn

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The migrants, mainly from Eritrea, Ethiopia and Sudan's Darfur, are trying to find jobs in Israel, but Israeli leaders view this as a threat to security and to the Jewish character. Luis Ramirez | Israeli-Egyptian border 28 January 2010 Watch: Ramire

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Pinnipeds Don't Appreciate Biped Disturbance 鳍足类动物不喜欢受到人类干扰 Cabo Polonio is a small seaside village on Uruguay's Atlantic coast. The permanent, year-round population is just 95 people living in around 50 homes. Another 350

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人5月

Its among the most famous race courses in the world, but here in Aintree and alteration to the fences has been described by organizers as the biggest change in the history of the Grand National. The jumps will still look the same, but beneath the spi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

今天我们要继续讲几个常用在美国人政治生活中的习惯用语。先要学的两个都跟惊险行动有关。第一个是:take the point。 Take the point也可以说成walk the point。 Point原意是尖端,take the point这个短

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

The southern U.S. border with Mexico is the focus of political debate over illegal immigration. But human dramas play out every day along the border. Our correspondent reports from near Nogales, Arizona where the conflict pits U.S. ranchers and resid

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Laurel: is everything ok? You look worried. Tommy: not worried, just my father called. Laurel: and how did that go? Tommy: he invited us to dinner for tonight. Laurel: oh~ Tommy: apparently he wants to mend some fences, but thanks to him, I cant affo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Lindsay: So Jake, we are thinking of getting a dog. What do you think about that? Jake: Well, that could be a good idea. Dogs can make good companions. Lyndsay: Yeah, I think so. That's why we want to get one, but the problem is our apartment is real

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Vienna has also outlined plans to erect a fence at a border crossing with Italy. With migrants crossing the Mediterranean from Africa to Italy in growing numbers, Austria has said Rome must stop them or it will have to introduce border controls at th

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年