A: 欢迎大家来到美语训练班!我是王怡茹。 B: And I'm Donny. 怡茹,今天我们都教些什么啊? A: 今天这节课,我们要去公司里,把一个不称职的高管赶下台,还要和朋友聚聚,聊聊自己的感情生活

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Easy, girl. Thats a good horse. Nice horse. Violet spoke softly to each horse as Benny fed them carrots and apples. Jessie took the pictures. There were few horses in the west pasture, and the three children quickly took one photo after another. They

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 114 A Horse Named Dragon

The children sat on the corral fence. Cookie and Bucky stood next to them, looking grim. Jessie sniffed, her eyes puffy from crying. Let me get this straight, the policeman said. This morning you told me that two of your horses were stolen. But then

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 114 A Horse Named Dragon

Clang, clang, clang. The metal cowbell rang out over the ranch. Come and get it! yelled Cookie. Clang, clang, clang. The dining room quickly filled with hungry workers. Benny climbed in between Violet and Jessie. What happened to your boots? asked Vi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 114 A Horse Named Dragon

Cows in the garden The cows looked at the garden. They looked at the old broken-down fence. Cows!shouted Grandma.The cows are in the garden. They are eating my flowers!Who let the cows into the garden? Grandma and Dad ran into the garden.This is wher

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 Cherry老师讲英文故事

Bees Protect Crops from Wild Elephants in India People in Mayilattumpara, a village in southwest India, could not sleep at night. Because of habitat loss, wild elephants would enter their village to look for food, destroying crops and farmland. The v

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Now the Special English program American Stories. Today's story is called ''Light and Gentle Things''. It was written by William Sayers. Here is Shep O'Neal with the story. The snow kept coming down, quietly, ghost-like, covering the land deeper and

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

A high flying wedding that ended an alarming crash landing for a couple getting married up in the air. Everyone is OK but what a scary it was. ABC's Rob Nelson here with the story. -Hey, Rob. -Good morning, scary is the right word. As many of us know

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

电影词典 Meryl Streep 梅尔瑞.斯特里普 美国俚语 a power trip : 自大 e.g. 1It was a power trip for Tim when all his classmate began asking him for help with their work. 所有的同学都请他帮忙,Tim显得很自大。 2 When the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

Making Repairs on the Outside of a House Maggie: Watch out! Are you okay? Conrad: Im fine, but I almost tripped over that crack in the driveway. Weve got to get that fixed. Maggie: I know its a hazard, but first things first. We should fix those brok

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之日常生活

Chapter 32 Castles in Spain (continued) 西班牙城堡(续) When I was a boy I once climbed over a fence into a field, and before I knew it a bull was dashing toward me. 我小的时候有一次爬过篱笆,跑到一块田里。还没等我反应

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The cross-country race Mrs. Hill said to her class, I'm going to take you for a long run, every day. then you will be ready for our cross-county race. Come on, let's warm up before we start. Everyday the children ran over the grass, up the hill, behi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 Cherry老师讲英文故事

The snow kept coming down, quietly, ghostlike, covering the land deeper and deeper. It seemed as if it would go on forever. It was the first snowfall of the year. Billy looked through the kitchen window. He felt like diving into the snow and burying

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

骑自行车的人都有这样一个愿望:有一辆永远不会被偷走的自行车.近来智利学生就发明了一种防盗自行车。 自行车被偷是防不胜防滴! Wall Street Daily: Being headquartered in Baltimore, many of our employees

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

[00:03.80]Nail in the Fence篱笆里的钉子 [00:06.75]There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. [00:11.12] His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that [00:14.60] every time he lost his temper, [00:16.90] he must hammer a nail into the ba

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

U.S. and Iraqi officials inaugurated a portion of the country's new border security fence along the Iraqi-Syrian border, as efforts are stepped up to improve security before March parliamentary elections. Sunni and Shi'ite political leaders also cont

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年2月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: President Trump has kept up the pressure to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, though the administration now seems willing to wait until later this year so they can figure out where the funding for that wall is going to c

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

A 13-year old girl is the latest victim of Sydney's gun violence. She was shot in the back when several bullets were fired into a house at Blacktown in the city's west. She is now in a stable condition in hospital. Two man have died and three have be

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

What do you do at the weekends? Do you do anything special to let off steam or to get inspired? I suppose it depends where you live and what is available. After a hard week's work, it is nice sometimes to not do anything. If you look around, though,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Lesson 61 Catching wild elephants in ceylon 第六十一课 在锡兰捕捉野生大象 In catching wild elephants in Ceylon, the natives choose a place near to the forest, and make a fence round it, 在锡兰捕捉野生大象,当地人选择一个附

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册