I have something that need washing. Ring them down and put them in the basket in the bathroom,I will wash them for you. Thank you so much. But can I use washing-machine myself? Why not? I'll show you how to use it. First put some detergent in the mac

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 游学英语

Carpenters Yesterday Once More Yesterday Once More(昨日重现)是二十世纪七十年代欧美经典的英文歌曲之一。始创于1973年,曾被无数个歌手翻唱过。曾入围奥斯卡百年金曲。理查德卡朋特和约翰贝迪斯

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

when i was young i'd listen to the radio 当我年轻时我喜欢听收音机 waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 when they played i'd sing along 当他们演奏时我会跟着唱 it made me smile 令我笑容满面 those were such

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

get to somebody 让人厌烦 It's really getting to me. 这真烦人。 I'm stuck in traffic,and It is really starting to get to me. 遇上堵车了,我真的越来越不耐烦了。 A:The noise really gets to me. 噪音真的很烦人。 B:Yeah,It

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

An apple a day could keep the doctor away; Indeed, but also believe that starting your day with a smile will keep the negative vibes away. Never start your day with a frown. It would affect the mood throughout the day. 一天一个苹果,医生远离

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboa

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: Mr. Tang, we have decided to hire you. How much do you expect to get a month? A:唐先生,我们已决定雇佣你,你期望的月 薪是多少? B: l'm making three thousand yuan a month at my present work. I should not, of course, make a chan

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

9. Thus the American president and vice-president have surnames starting with B and C respectively;and 26 of George Bush's predecessors ( including his father) had surnames in the first half of the alphabet against just 16 in the second half. 【分析

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百港币起薪。 2. I require a salary of $4,500 a month to begin with. 本人希望,月薪四千五百元起薪。 3. The salary I require woul

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We're back,I'm sitting here with Edward Norton. 我们回来了 这位是爱德华诺顿 I hear that you are working on a HBO mini series about Lewis and Clark, 我听说你在忙着HBO的迷你短剧《路易斯和克拉克》 and you're working on

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

start up 开始,建立(公司等),使(发动机等)运转 I am not starting up with him again. 我再也不会和他重新开始了。 I can't start up something with you. 我没办法和你重新开始。 His heart's too weak to start up

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

听歌学英语:At the Beginning(启程) 今天我们所听到的歌曲At the Beginning(启程)是二十世纪福克斯1997年的动画片Anastasia(真假公主)的片尾曲,由Donna Lewis和Richard Marx倾情演唱。Donna Lewis少女般

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

希拉里参选双语全文: Im getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things. 我已准备好做很多事。很多事。 Its spring, so were starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood. 春季已至

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. 有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。 Have you ever done that? 你曾有过这种经历吗? I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too. 我并不仅仅

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的句子,不妨借鉴一下。 1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这个年轻的乐队成立于美国Franklin,Tennessee,当Hayley从她的老家Meridian搬到当地时遇到了同样热爱音乐的两兄弟Josh Farro和Zac Farro.随后bass手Jeremy Davis,Hunter Lamb加入乐队,他们给自己起了一个特

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Oice - Interview Skills Part 1 - The Introduction Before starting a new job there is the interview process. Sometimes there are more than one or two interviews. Always be polite and honest. In this lesson we teach you about the interview process.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

80年代初的南加州,还在学校念书的 Bryan Holland 和 Greg Kriesel 经常去 Orange 郡的环球俱乐部观看摇滚表演,终于有一天他们决定成立一支名为 Manic Subsidal 的乐队,当时乐队另外两名成员是主音吉

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You gotta leave home The pressures that you face are too great You're ready to roam The roads you'll choose to take find heartbreak Finding your own way Learn from my mistakes Your heart is a journey that's just begun It's hard when it's broken The p

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

StormWarnings 暴风雨的警兆 Mother Nature teaches Kathy and Evan a lesson concerning the weather. 大自然给了凯西和艾凡一次有关天气的教训。 E:Well, we've packed the car. Let's get going. 艾凡:嗯,我们把东西都放到车

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通