VOA美语咖啡屋 Lesson 75:Erica, Starting Your Own Business J: Hello I'm Jody and welcome to American Cafe! Y: Sigh. Hello. 我是杨晨,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: Yang Chen, what's wrong? I've never seen you this down before. Y: 哎哟,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语中级

This is AP News Minute. Florida Governor Rick Scott says there is devastation in the Keys and hopes everyone who stayed behind survived Irma. This comes after Scott flew over the area Monday and saw a lot of flood damage, overturned mobile homes and

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(九)月

More Women Starting Businesses in US A few decades ago, this truck would likely have belonged to a company owned by a man. But it actually belongs to Barbara Ayers. She is president and CEO of Apple Transfer, based in Fredericksburg, Virginia, which

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

Asking for Instructions How do you (do this)? How do I . . . ? What is the best way to . . . ? How do I go about it? What do you suggest? How do you suggest I proceed? What is the first step? Giving Instructions Sequencing First, (you) . . . Then, (y

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

A new month, a new week and a new day. Welcome to CNN Student News. We are starting December in Thailand. The country is constitutional monarchy. That means it has a king. The government is run by an elected Prime Minister. Right now, that prime mini

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十二)月

文本: S: Brilliant! Yes! Ah, four serial suicides, and now a note! Oh, its Christmas! S: Mrs Hudson, Ill be late. Might need some food. H: Im your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper. S: Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea, make your

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboa

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Iran is supposed to start rolling back parts of its nuclear programmes starting January 20th in exchange for some sanctions relief. Now this (interrim) deal is going into a (furt). The US and other world power has 6 months to negotiate a more complet

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Remembering why we are doing something 记住我们为什么做某事 Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. 有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。 Have you ever done that? 你曾有过这种经历吗? I'm not just talki

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Love that new show open.It is Tuesday morning, this is Carlzuz , this is CNN student news,we bring you news from around the world and today we are gonna to take you underground and out into space. We are starting in the Philippians with the impact of

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(八)月

A: Where is the pots and pans section? B: You'll find all our pots and pans right over there. A: Thank you. All I had to do was open my eyes. B: Would you like to receive our store credit card? A: No, thank you. The last thing is need is another cred

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Ive been thinking about starting a blog for a long time now, and after talking to my friend Traver, a popular blogger , Ive decided to take the leap . Traver got me started with a basic template , but I wanted to customize the blog to give it my own

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

歌词: Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I am feeling so small. It was over my head I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

今天我们要学的词是admission。 Admission, 是允许进入的意思。Hospital admission, 住院。College admission, 大学录取。A University of Illinois trustee resigned over the school's admissions scandal, 伊利诺伊大学的一位校董

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

安妮(奎文赞妮瓦利斯 Quvenzhan Wallis 饰)是一位年幼的孤儿,生活在当今的纽约市,她在养母汉尼根小姐(卡梅隆迪亚茨 Cameron Diaz 饰)照料下,过着举步维艰的日子。有一天,安妮的命运终于

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Chengdu in southwest Chinas Sichuan Province is known as one of the starting points of the ancient southern Silk Road. It links China with Southeast Asia, the Middle East and the Mediterranean Sea. The city is now reviving its connection with the wor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

今天我们要学的词是crossroads。 Crossroads, 十字路口。 I have reached a crossroads in my career, 我在事业上面临着一个十字路口。不久前,几内亚总统孔戴病逝。 Guinea is at the crossroads again, facing the daunt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Out of Reach - Matthew Perryman Jones You're always bound to fall There's nothing you can do The weight of gravity begins To pull you down again So what are you to do now? Stuck between the hope and doubt You get so close to clarity Makes you questio

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I am currently on a massive adventure with my family: we are seven months into a year-long trip around Australia. 我和家人正在一同展开一场声势浩大的冒险活动:全年畅游澳大利亚,这是其中的第七个月。 Coaching and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Given a choice, Chinese university graduates prefer to find employment rather than start a company. 在就业和创业之间进行抉择时,中国的大学毕业生偏向于前者。 A report by human resources website Zhaopin released recently fou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻