4. I've got to apologize for... I've got to apologize for starting a rumor about you. It's too late to apologize. The damage is done. I've got to apologize for my behavior. I was out of line. Okay, I forgive you this time, but don't let it become a h

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的句子,不妨借鉴一下。 1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

13 Starting a New School Year GLOSSARY supplies things that are needed for a particular purpose, especially for use inan office or school * Victor is ordering some pens, binders, nametags, and other office supplies. backpack a cloth or leather bag wo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

Yesterday Once More - 美国乡村音乐 When I was young Id listen to the radio当我年少时我常听收音机 Waiting for my favorite songs等待我最喜欢的歌 When they played Id sing along当他们播放时,我跟着唱 It make me smile这使

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

14 Starting a New Workweek GLOSSARY rough difficult; challenging; not easy or smooth * Last year, Adolfo lost his job and his mother passed away. It was a rough year. weekend Saturday and Sunday; the days of the week when most offices areclosed and m

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

Farewell party invitation A: Susan? Were having a farewell party for John Anderson today. B: What time? Id like to go, but my calendar is really full today. A: Were starting at 12:00 and itll go on for the rest of the afternoon. B: Ill try to make it

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

[00:00.40] 11.A Mothers Letter to a Son Starting Kindergarten [00:05.73]Dear George, [00:07.48]When your big brother and your little dog and I walked you up to school today, you had no idea how I was feeling. [00:15.86]You were so excited, you had pa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

16. Were Starting A Soccer Team 我们要组织一个足球队 A: Hi Jim. Do you have a minute? B: Sure, whats up? A: Some of us are going to start a soccer team. Would you like to join us? B: I dont know anything about it. Soccer isnt as popular in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Swimming 游泳 BACKSTROKE 仰泳 Prior to the starting signal, the swimmers shall line up in the water facing the starting end, with both hands holding the starting grips. Standing in or on the gutter or bending th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(241) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

8 期望薪酬 3句英文任你选 May I ask about the salary? 我能问一下薪水吗? In regards to salary , I'll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do. 关于薪金,请考验本人的工作后再作决定。 Wi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Man In The Mirror 镜中人 michael jackson I'm Gonna Make A Change, 在我的生命中, For Once In My Life 我将作一次改变 It's Gonna Feel Real Good, 多么美好的感觉, Gonna Make A Difference 我想带来变化 Gonna Make It Right .

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

By Sabina Castelfranco Incoming European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has begun consultations with the European Union (EU) governments in an effort to resolve the crisis over his proposed

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

Todd: Hey, James! James: Yeah! Todd: Let's talk about seasons. James: OK. Todd: James, what is your favorite season? James: My favorite season is spring. Todd: Yeah, why is that? James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

My stupid mouth Has got me in trouble I said too much again To a date over dinner yesterday And I could see She was offended She said well anyway... Just dying for a subject change Oh, another social casualty Score one more for me How could I forget?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is the first episode of an audio rendition of the literary non-fiction work Liangjiahe, which follows the early life of Chinese President Xi Jinping, as he lived and worked alongside the villagers of Liangjiahe for seven years starting in 1969.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

这首歌在美国公告片百强单曲榜攀升到第六名,也在成人时代和成人流行音乐榜单获得了冠军宝座。在英国这首歌获得了冠军,同时也在澳大利亚,加拿大,新西兰和爱尔兰获得了榜单的前十

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

释义: get to somebody 让人不耐烦 作为 sth gets to me 的形态表示因某人感到不耐烦。当然,get to somebody 表示靠近,走近的含义。 例句: I guess the stress is getting to me. 好像是因为压力才会这么烦躁。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

讲解文本: drizzle 毛毛雨,下毛毛雨 The drizzle had now stopped and the sun was breaking through. 毛毛雨现在已经停了,太阳正破云而出。 Oh no! It is starting to drizzle. 欧不!开始下毛毛雨了。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

模仿句子: And so I think this particular decision might not have a huge impact than on itself, but I think as part of a broader movement it is starting to see as a shift in the balance. 翻译: 我觉得这个判决可能本身的影响并不大

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Man In The Mirror 镜中人 michael jackson I'm Gonna Make A Change, 在我的生命中, For Once In My Life 我将作一次改变 It's Gonna Feel Real Good, 多么美好的感觉, Gonna Make A Difference 我想带来变化 Gonna Make It Right .

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲