06Starting a Franchise Business GLOSSARY franchise a business that has permission from a larger company to sell goods and services using the brand, advertising, and operations of that larger company* Do you think you want to join me in starting a fra

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

The Federal Opposition has seized on another report that shows the government was advised to delay starting its insulation program because of the risks it posed. The independent risk register was handed to the government last April, but was only tabl

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

J: Hello I'm Jody and welcome to American Cafe! Y: Sigh. Hello. 我是杨晨,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: Yang Chen, what's wrong? I've never seen you this down before. Y: 哎哟,我心情不好

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美语咖啡屋

A: 欢迎大家来到美语训练班!我是杨琳! B: And I'm Donny. 杨琳,今天咱们学什么? A:今天,我们要去学击剑, 要和朋友聊聊大学住宿和party,琢磨一下去哪里踏春, 还要告诉大家怎么用美语说质量

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Chloe的电脑出了点毛病,她打电话给朋友Matt,让他帮忙看看。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. Isn't it good to have friends who understand computers? 那可不,有电脑达人当朋友真不错! Chloe: Hi Matt, thanks for comin

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

All right. Thank you. I've got about apparently 5 or 6 minutes 谢谢大家 我有大概五六分钟时间 to say the most useful things I can think. I'm going to do my best 讲我认为最有用的东西 我会尽我所能 And it was suggested that

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

华尔街日报:一项北京大学的调查显示,三分之一的中国大学毕业生依靠父母生活.. 三分之一中国大学毕业生依靠父母 The Wall Street Journal: According to a new survey conducted by Peking University, more than one-

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Swimming 游泳 swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 on

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

ECONOMICS REPORT - Savings Are a Starting Point on the Road to Riches By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, July 22, 2005 I'm Barbara Klein with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Saving money is

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

这首歌作为梦工厂动画电影《克鲁德一家》主题曲,曲风相当欢快,节奏也很跳跃,现场版的演绎更是听出他们声音的完美 歌词: Just before the dawn, When the light's still gone, Shine, shine your way, And

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Idiom: Page turner ( book which is interesting ) Hit the book: Physical storefront Put thought into something Solid Be conducive to Inventory Vintage Specialize Starting an online store has advantages over having a physical storefront: there's no ren

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

❤ 模仿文本:It's a jacket to remember, Charles, I have to say. Your book is one of my very very favourite things in this year's festival. I mean it is an amazingly accomplished book. This sweeping global history of the year 1913. And Charles,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Grammar Girl here. I believe I've said before that speaking and writing are two different skills. Since I'm in a summertime mood, I thought it would be fun to go beyond grammar rules today and talk about some funny errorssuch as spoonerisms, mondegre

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

HEALTH REPORT - Starting Young to Build a Healthy Heart By George Grow Broadcast: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 I'm Barbara Klein with the VOA Special English Health Report. A World Heart Day Event in

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

8. Starting at shooting guard in place of Derek Anderson, who has a sprained right ankle, Wells resembled his old, quick self Wednesday night. Wells代替扭伤了脚踝的Derek Anderson担任先发得分

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

09年12月六级作文预测及范文(19) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic College Students Starting Their Own Undertakings. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outlin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

图片1 Helen the hippo is my friend at the moment. My little girl is learning how to read, and Helen is the type of character that is helping her to do so. It has been wonderful and fascinating to see the transition from knowing the alphabet to putt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

英国X-factor2009年冠军Joe McElderry处子专辑第一主打Ambitions Now, I cant behave I feel it in my feet on the streets But dont you know? Theres something I can feel when I breathe I told you once Youre breaking into separate parts But dont

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I don't know where you're going But do you got room for one more troubled soul? I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming home And I said I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead This is the road to ruin And we're star

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: It really is fantastic. I would encourage as many students as possible to do it, try to figure out a way to overcome any barriers there might be and it might turn out that those hurdles are actua

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文