yesterday once more 歌手:Carpenter When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along, It make me smile. Those were such happy times and not so

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

“2005蒙牛酸酸乳超级女声”01号张靓颖演绎《Yesterday once more》(感言版)。 [原唱] Carpenter [演唱] 张靓颖 歌词: When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting fo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

Yesterday Once More-Carpenters when i was young i'd listen to the radio 当我年轻时我喜欢听收音机 waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 when they played i'd sing along 当他们演奏时我会跟着唱 it made me smile 令我

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

A: Should I tell EDD that I have found a job? B: Is this a temporary job or something more permanent? A: What difference does it make? B: When you get your next Continued Claim Form, you should just write down where you worked and note that you no lo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

but there were still people willing to back him With hard cash. 但是当时真的有人愿意用现金让乔布斯回去继续当 One of them was self-made texan billionaire 其中一个人就是德克萨斯州的总统候选人, And former presiden

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

There is a race today. He puts on his shorts. He puts on his sneakers. He goes to the track. It is a one-mile race. Other boys show up at the starting line. The race starts. All the boys run fast. They run around the track four times. The race ends.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

本期内容: Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to relax. Im Faith. One of my students asked me awhile ago what I was really good at. Half kidding, I responded, Starting over! The reason I was only HALF kidding is because I am very familiar with

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on topic Starting Career in a Big City or Small Town? You should write at least 250 words following the outline given below in Chinese. 1. 很多的大学生毕业后留在大

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

歌词: Just before the dawn, When the light's still gone, Shine, shine your way, And you may not know, where to go, Shine, shine your way Open road but it's still dark, Build a fire from a spark, And shine, shine your way, Feed the feeling in your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Like a small boat On the ocean Sending big waves Into motion Like how a single word Can make a heart open I might only have one match But I can make an explosion And all those things I didn't say Wrecking balls inside my brain I will scream them loud

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

China is reforming its graduate school education system this year to make it available to more students and more valuable in the increasingly competitive job market. But will these changes have their intended effect? My colleague Zhong Shi joins me i

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Hello everyone, from the CNN center in Atlanta, I'm Catherine Callaway, so glad you are checking in with us. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A senior Pentagon official tells CNN that a US soldier in Baghdad opened fire on his fel

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

Let me tell about the birds and the bees让我给你讲一些关于鸟儿和蜜蜂 And the flowers and the trees还有花儿和树 And the moon up above还有天上的月亮 And a thing called Love还有一种东西叫做爱 Let me tell you about the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

People are working to an older age in Britain. The number of 70-74 year-old people who work has doubled in the past decade. Around 10 per cent of British people in their early 70s are now working. It is the highest figure since records began. The Bri

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

英国热辣女子组合 The Saturdays 新单《Not Giving Up》!微量电音加入快节奏的劲爆旋律,黑色紧身衣在灯晕的片影中若隐若现。依旧是五光十色的音场,与视觉享受的过程。 歌词: [Verse 1: Rochel

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

由Snow Patrol演唱,该乐队成立于苏格兰,是被格莱美奖提名的另类摇滚乐队。最初Snow Patrol只是一队独立摇滚乐队,但因为Run、Chasing Cars等等歌曲成功成为主流音乐的一份子。 if you were here bes

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Organized, clean, perfect. Look. Just look at it. Look at it, Max. It won't bite. 有序,干净,完美,快看。快看呀。快看嘛,麦克斯,它不会咬人 Who are you, my mother's third boyfriend? 我妈的第三任男友才说这话 A

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Matt: Like what? Like that he's a serial killer. And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk? Elena:No, of course not. But what do we know about him ,really. Matt:He's great at football. A little bit of a loner. And as much as I hate saying it,he might b

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Say something, I'm giving up on you. 能否说些什么,我快要了。 I'll be the one, if you want me to. 只要你说,我便去做。 Anywhere, I would've followed you. 任何地方,我都会追随你。 Say something, I'm giving up on you. 请

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

释义: get to somebody 让人不耐烦 作为 sth gets to me 的形态表示因某人感到不耐烦。当然,get to somebody 表示靠近,走近的含义。 例句: I guess the stress is getting to me. 好像是因为压力才会这么烦躁。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语