Let's talk about the best paying jobs for college grads class of 2006. Some new numbers out here ,and Miles,you got it right, engineers, at the top of the list. The number is here, going up a little b

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along It make me smile Those were such happy times and not so long ago How I wondered where they'd gone But they're back again just like a long lost frie

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

分号有时又称为小句号。它表示一个停顿,其停顿时间在逗号与冒号的停顿时间之间。文章如采用许多分号,其风格则变得严肃、正式。为了正确使用分号,有必要先学会辨认主句。当两个主

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to relax. Im Faith. One of my students asked me awhile ago what I was really good at. Half kidding, I responded, Starting over! The reason I was only HALF kidding is because I am very familiar with starting o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

英语写作中分号的运用 分号的用法分号有时又称为小句号。它表示一个停顿,其停顿时间在逗号与冒号的停顿时间之间。文章如采用许多分号,其风格则变得严肃、正式。为了正确使用分号,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

swimming pool 游泳池 changing room 更衣室 shower 淋浴 diving platform 跳台 ten-meter platform 10米跳台 five-meter platform 5米跳台 three-meter springboard 3米跳板 one-meter springboard 1米跳板 diving pool 跳水池 non-swimmer's

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你了解自己吗?了解自己的职业吗?了解自己的欲求吗?希望下面这篇文章能帮助你找到答案。 1. Where are you are in your career? 你处于职业生涯的哪个位置? First quarter 1/4处Second quarter 2/4处Third q

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

To: Adam ~ From: Tamara Dear Adam, Tonight I write of love to you. I know that in our course of 5 years we have been up and down and just about all around, but yet, through it all we still hold on - holding onto a dream that one day we will be happy

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MADRID, April 9 (Xinhua) -- Kaka scored two penalties(处罚惩罚) as Real Madrid won 3-0 away to Athletic Club Bilbao in the Spanish BBVA Primera Liga on Saturday night. The win means that Madrid still have a slight chance of overtaking FC Barc

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nickelback - Never Gonna Be Alone Lyrics from the album Dark Horse (Verse 1) Time, is going by, so much faster than I, And I'm starting to regret not spending all of here with you. Now I'm, wondering why, I've kept this bottled inside, So I'm startin

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

一个有语言障碍的男孩Gareth gates用心灵为我们奉献全新单曲Say it isn't so Say it isn't so 爱从未放弃 by:Gareth Gates Skies are dark 天空是黑的 It's time for rain 是下雨的时候了 Final call, you board the train 最后的呼喊,你一登上了离别的火车 Heading f

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

To: Adam ~ From: Tamara Dear Adam, Tonight I write of love to you. I know that in our course of 5 years we have been up and down and just about all around, but yet, through it all we still hold on - holding onto a dream that one day we will be happy

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. 有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。 Have you ever done that? 你曾有过这种经历吗? I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too. 我并不仅仅

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lets make this complicated Thinking is overrated Were busting out Of this shitty little town Green grass and colored lenses Tear down these picket fences Burn in our beds While the city lies sleeping Why oh why? Are we starting up and going down? My

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百港币起薪。 2. I require a salary of $4,500 a month to begin with. 本人希望,月薪四千五百元起薪。 3. The salary I require would be

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百港币起薪。 2. I require a salary of $4,500 a month to begin with. 本人希望,月薪四千五百元起薪。 3. The salary I require woul

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

start with 从开始 Let's start with her and we'll see what we can do. 我们看看我们能做点什么吧,先从她开始。 Which one would you like me to start with? 你希望我们先从什么开始? Let's speak in turn, starting with you. 我

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Ooh Ooh Being happy Oh, it's boring, I'm more into cra?y I like extra so extraordinary And I bet that you like it too And I like you Oh to be young We're starting fights and making up It's just for fun Not really sad but I'll pretend for attention Oh

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

StormWarnings 暴风雨的警兆 Mother Nature teaches Kathy and Evan a lesson concerning the weather. 大自然给了凯西和艾凡一次有关天气的教训。 E:Well, we've packed the car. Let's get going. 艾凡:嗯,我们把东西都放到车

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目? 回答要有技巧,这样才能掌握主动权。比如: 1)I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语