昨日重现 Yesterday Once More Yesterday Once More(昨日重现)是二十世纪七十年代欧美经典的英文歌曲之一。始创于1973年,曾被无数个歌手翻唱过。曾入围奥斯卡百年金曲。理查德卡朋特和约翰贝迪斯

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

time-consuming 耗时的,很费时间的,旷日持久的 Playing video games is really time-consuming. 玩游戏真的很花时间。 Starting a new company is a time-consuming thing. 创办一家新公司要花很多时间。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

87. Remembering why we are doing something Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. Have you ever done that? I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too. I have called someone because I want to tell them somethi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Trying to Locate Someone Carmen: Hi, Im looking for Waldo. I was told that he comes in here from time to time. Have you seen him? Antonio: Waldo? I havent seen him in a while. He comes in sometimes, but its pretty hit-and-miss. Carmen: I cant seem to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

It is nearly two years now since the earthquake destroyed so many buildings in the Christchurch city centre and killed 183 people. In those two years, nearly 1,000 city buildings have been demolished. Only another 48 buildings are waiting to be demol

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Under the glow of the very bright lights 站在异常耀眼的聚光灯下 I turn my face towards the warm night sky 我转过脸面朝这温暖的夜空 And I'm not afraid of a thousand eyes 不再惧怕向我投来的千双关注目眼 When they're

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

大城市就业还是小城镇 Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Starting Career in a Big City or Small Town? You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below in Chinese: 1. 很

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The Birds And The Bees - 美国乡村音乐 Let me tell about the birds and the bees让我给你讲一些关于鸟儿和蜜蜂 And the flowers and the trees还有花儿和树 And the moon up above还有天上的月亮 And a thing called Love还有一种东西叫做爱 Let me tell you about

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Rolling in the Deep 今天我们来学唱翻唱度高,但是相当难唱的《Rolling in the Deep》,这首歌的原唱是Adele。《Rolling in the Deep》是出自于Adele个人第二张录音室专辑《21》,该专辑发行于2011年。它在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

It's a blue, bright blue Saturday, hey hey And the pain is starting to slip away, hey hey I'm in a backless dress on a pastel ward that's shining Think I wan't you still But there may be pills at work Do you really wanna know how I was dancing on the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I'm Gonna Make A Change For Once In My Life It's Gonna Feel Real Good Gonna Make A Difference Gonna Make It Right As I Turn Up The Collar On My Favourite Winter Coat This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind I See The Kids In The Street With Not Enough To Eat Who

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

全新的励志歌曲!Owl City联手Yuna为动画片The Croods(中文译名:克鲁德一家)演唱的电影原声Shine Your Way,这也是继Owl City为动画片《无敌破坏王》演唱原声后,再一次为动画片献唱,这部动画片邀得

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

独立小调:烦恼总是让我烦恼Entroubled Kings Castles You bring me trouble, oh so much trouble, now we're in trouble make me lose my page. Could there be a harder way? A loving couple I've blown your cover, drawn to the camera like a moth t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

13-Choosing Words to Create Success Did you know that you can increase your abilty to be successful by consciously choos-ing the right words? Its true! Lets say youre motivated,excited even, to create change in your life. Youve even gone so far as t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

今天我们要学的词是confess。 Confess, 是承认的意思。He confessed to the murder, 他承认杀人。 I confess to knowing nothing about cooking, 我承认自己对烹调一窍不通。 加州南部野火的调查发现,其中一起是由

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

China's national observatory renewed its orange alert for cold wave- the second highest level - on Sunday evening. Sun jun, chief forecaster of the National Meteorological Center, says the strong cold front is linked with the activity of the polar vo

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

This is the fourth episode of an audio rendition of the literary non-fiction work, Liangjiahe, which follows the early life of Chinas President Xi Jinping, as he lived and worked alongside his fellow villagers at Liangjiahe for seven years starting i

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

He told her he would give everything If she just could bring him A ski jumper And after the next few weeks He likes the jumper heaps And he wants to be A ski jumper He's standing there tall Wearing his jumper and all When his heart gets small Down do

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

创作才女Christina Perri全新专辑《Head Or Heart》来袭!她曾凭借一首《Jar Of Hearts》虏获了众多乐迷的心,一首《暮光之城》中的感人爱情见证曲《A Thousand Year》走红全球。她那充满磁性的嗓音,让

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Global View - Forex Forex. The largest market in the world. Open 24 hours Monday to Friday, starting in Australia, ending in the United States of Amer- ica. Big deal. Big words. Elementary lesson! Join us today as we learn about Forex trading!

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod