Now, in fact, they couldn't do it for a lot of reasons today. 现在,事实上,由于一些原因,他们不能做到这一点。 One of the reasons is a lot of their telephones use IP protocol and use things like Skype and so on that go through

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

一天晚上,Larry给李华打电话,他们会用到两个常用语: not have the heart to do something和get on someone's nerves。 LH: (Ringing) (in soft voice) Ha lou? Larry: Hey, Lihua, what are you up to? LH: (still in soft voice) Larry, 我

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

【俚语】 女神变女友?friends with possibilities 【英文释义】 Starting out as friends with someone, but have the possibility or potential for a relationship on the next level 【举例】 Are y'all dating yet? No we're just friends wit

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

校园英语口语 Unit21:watching TV You are watching TV again! You'll get square eyes. But Mum, it's the NBA Finals. Turn off the TV. NBA is none of your business. Oh, mum! Don't do that, please. You have become a couch potato. Don't you find that it's

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语

Iron Man 3, Transformers...53. Resident Evil. 钢铁侠3,变形金刚53,生化危机。 Really it's beginning to be kind of like a world pop and that's what I'm looking forward to and that's what I'm focusing on these days. 确实,这开始变成

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 哈佛牛津名人名校演讲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

伤追人 英文版 When the stars are shining bright in the sky 当星星在天空中闪耀 Is it there to blind me cause I realised 它们是不是不希望我知道 That you never even try 你从来没尝试过 May be you will never be in my life 也

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

to set sail 启航 英文释义 To embark on a journey by ship (NOTE: often usedin reference to starting a new project) 例句Next month my daughter will begin her university studies andset sailon a new chapter in herlife.下个月,我女儿将入大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Say something, I'm giving up on you I'll be the one, if you want me to Anywhere I would've followed you Say something, I'm giving up on you And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all And I will stumble and fall I'm still lear

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

29. A small step has been taken in the direction of a national agency with the creation of the Canadian Co-ordinating Office for Health Technology Assessment, funded Ottawa and the provinces. 【分析】简单句。句子主干为A small step has be

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

薪金待遇常常是面试到最后考官后问你的问题之一。如何表达你想要的薪水数目?下面是一些表述薪金待遇常用的句子,不妨借鉴一下。 1. The starting salary I require is HK$6,500 per month. 待遇方面,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I am currently on a massive adventure with my family: we are seven months into a year-long trip around Australia. 我和家人正在一同展开一场声势浩大的冒险活动:全年畅游澳大利亚,这是其中的第七个月。 Coaching and

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是admission。 Admission, 是允许进入的意思。Hospital admission, 住院。College admission, 大学录取。A University of Illinois trustee resigned over the school's admissions scandal, 伊利诺伊大学的一位校董

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang has gone under the knife after a serious Achilles tendon tear put him out of the London Olympics. A senior Chinese sports official says the operation was successful, and his doctor is satisfied. Heartbreak for the former 110

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

If you have to start on a project but you don't know where to start, you might want to try starting from the end for a change! 如果你开始一个任务,但你不知道从哪里开始,你可能会想试着改变一下,从任务的最后开始入手

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是confess。 Confess, 是承认的意思。He confessed to the murder, 他承认杀人。 I confess to knowing nothing about cooking, 我承认自己对烹调一窍不通。 加州南部野火的调查发现,其中一起是由

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Melanie Jayne Chisholm(也被称为Melanie C或是Mel C)是一位英国的创作型歌手,也曾是举世闻名的五人合唱团Spice Girls(辣妹)的其中一名成员,那时她被称呼成Spoty Spice。在Spice Girls解散后单飞,她现在已经推出过了四张专辑,还曾在全英音乐奖和ECHO(德国的音

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Well, uh, I've got an announcement! Everyone's been asking, hey, nom nom, when's your new video coming out? Well, the answer is right now. 嗯,呃,我有事要宣布!每个人都在问,嘿,糯糯,你的新视频什么时候出来呢?好吧

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

get the hang of something 掌握某事的诀窍 I'm just starting to get the hang of driving. 我慢慢的掌握了开车的要领。 My goal this year is to get the hang of cooking. 我今年的目标就是学会做饭。 A:Hey,I heard you just boug

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Where is Cat? 猫在哪里? Hi, Cat, where were you? 嗨,猫,你在哪里? Hiding. 藏着呢。 That's a good idea. Let's play hide and seek. 这是一个好主意。让我们玩捉迷藏吧。 Yeah, an excellent idea. 是啊,一个很好的主

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊