中英翻唱:伤追人--英文版
时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:中英翻唱歌曲
伤追人 英文版
When the stars are shining bright in the sky
当星星在天空中闪耀
Is it there to blind me cause I realised
它们是不是不希望我知道
That you never even try
你从来没尝试过
May be you will never be in my life
也许你永远不会在我生命中
may be we're not meant to be right here in time
也许我们从来没有想过是时候在一起
But I'll love you till I die
但我会至死不渝地爱你
Let me be the one who lose all be the one who everybody
让我成为失去一切的人、让我成为人人憎恨的人,让邪恶释放
When people try to get me down
当人们试着把我拉下马
I'll just sit here and let them defeat 2
大不了我就坐着被它们击垮
噢天哪
My life is running out of time for you
为了你我的生命接近尽头
Can we turn around and hold each other now
现在我们是否还能回到过去,把握对方?
Oh~ My God
噢天哪
Tomorrow take my pain away (ooh~)
明天带走我的伤痛
May be time has just been playing a game ooh~
也许是光阴弄人
Oh~~
噢~~
Life is starting again
重生
Life is starting again
重生
- We pray to God to deliver us from evil.我们祈求上帝把我们从罪恶中拯救出来。
- Love of money is the root of all evil.爱钱是邪恶的根源。
- They soon went down in defeat.他们很快就失败了。
- They tasted defeat for the first time.他们第一次体验到失败的滋味。